"Training"

I woke up to Monika snuggling against me. It is definitely more comfortable now than it was when she first laid with me. Not wanting to wake Monika, I slid so that her head was resting on my chest. I was able to reach across her back to the nightstand, and then grabbed my phone. Monika's head made a perfect phone-stand. I started watching The Office on Netflix. After sitting for nearly an hour, Monika finally lifted her head, sleepily smiling at me.

Monika, sleepily smiling: Last night sure was fun."

Y/n: You tell me about it."

Monika planted a kiss on Y/n's forehead.

Monika, happily but quizzically- So, was that your first time?"

Y/n, slightly nervous- Yeah."

"Well, you did great. We should do that again sometime." Monika says, lifting up the covers to reveal herself and Y/n in just their undergarments.

Y/n, pulling the covers back up- Yeah, we definitely should, just not right now. It's 9 in the morning on a Sunday. Maybe tonight?"

Monika, slightly annoyed- Fiiine."

Y/n got up, followed by Monika, and they both got dressed and came out after Y/n took a shower.

Marius was attaching a magnifying glass to his 416-C, right in front of his reflex sight.

Y/n: Marius, what are you trying to do?"

Marius, happily and childish- I'm trying to make an ACOG!"

Y/n- Ok then.

Bandit- You know, they ran out. I think someone just doesn't want use to have them. Eliza's broke a few weeks ago and we haven't gotten an ACOG shipment in months."

Y/n- I've got one."

Bandit- How? I need one."

Y/n- Idk my gun already had it."

Bandit- Well then, I may need to have at talk with Six."

Monika- Ok then, no one really cares Dominic. What are you guys doing today?"

Bandit- Pub?"

Marius- Definitely Pub."

Monika- But we have training tomorrow.

Dominic- So?

Monika- You're gonna be hungover during training.

Dominic- Like I'm not always?"

Monika- I guess that's true. Y/n, you gonna go with them?"

Y/n- I mean I haven't been to a bar since before I came to Britain. So hell YEAH!"

Dominic- Sweet! You're a tall boy. Bet you're a heavyweight drinker?

Y/n- I mean not really. I wasn't able to drink until 3 years ago (Poland's legal drinking age is 18)

Dominic- You'll get hooked on this British stuff. It is the shit!"

Y/n- Alright then. We've got a while before we go out, right?"

Dominic- Oh yeah. Mike'll probably call me to say their leaving around 5 or 6. You'll just come with me. I have a car."

Y/n- Alright, thanks. I really need to get a car or a bike sometime. Also, where is Elias? He was here last night."

Dominic- He left around 7. Said something about swimming classes with Ela."

Y/n- Haha, he wants to see my older sister in a bikini! That sly dog."