BrotherSon?/Baby

It has been 2 weeks since the last chapter. Zofia was due to have her child anytime soon, and Elias had proposed to Ela. She had clearly said yes, and the two were happy. They actually planned to move into the townhouse next to Zofia's soon, so that they could be neighbors.

Cut to 4 am, Saturday morning, 2 weeks after last chapter

Monika can be seen poking Y/n, and the radiating digital clock on the nightstand can be seen to read 4:02 am.

Monika, poking Y/n, quietly- Y/n, get up!"

Y/n, sleepily, pulling his covers over himself- What? What time is it?"

Monika- 4am, but that doesn't matter! get up sleepyhead!"

Y/n- Nooo! I want to sleep."

Monika, in a tremulous voice, not able to hold in her excitement, loudly- Zofia had her child!"

Y/n, sensing he actually had a reason to get out of bed, hopped up and quickly put on his favorite hoodie.

Monika, opening the door out of the dormitory- C'mon, lets go!"

Y/n- Wait a minute, don't we need a car? Neither of us have one."

Monika, dissapointed- Oh."

After thinking for a few minutes, Monika spoke happily in a singsong voice- Let's wake Dominic and take his car! I have a drivers license."

Monika opened the door into the other guys rooms.

Y/n POV

I guess Elias is with my sister. Is he there already? Must've spent the night at Ela's.

Y/n looked over and saw Dominic sleeping peacefully on the top of his bed. In the bed across from his was Marius, laying with a pillow under the covers.

Monika began poking Dominic, but it was to no prevail.

Y/n- How are you going to wake him?"

Monika- Watch this.

Monika first tried whispering softly into Dominic's ears. It did not work. After that, Monika winded up, and slapped Dom across the cheek as hard as she could.

Dominic snapped- What the hell? Why are you waking me up!?"

Before Monika or Y/n could respond, Marius jumped out of bed, clearly worried. In his hands were a full sized anime body pillow of Asuna from Sword Art Online.

Marius- Who cometh into thyne room!! Trying to steal thyne fair maiden Asuna!?"

Monika and Y/n just stood there for a moment before bursting out laughing.

Dominic, checking his phone- Like seriously dude, why the hell did you wake me up?"

Marius proceeds to hide his body pillow under the covers and put a shirt on.

Y/n- Sorry about that Dom. Monika and I need to use your car to get to the hospital. My older sister had her child and we want to see her."

Dominic- Oh, ok then. Here's my keys." Dominic pulls up his pillow, grabs his keys, and tosses them into Y/n's hands.

Dominic- Don't let your girl drive. She's no good. Don't know how she passed her drivers test."

Marius, realizing something- Ha, so that's where you keep your keys! I will take them tomorrow and drive for the first time ever!"

Y/n, wanting to get away from the ever so annoying Marius, quickly walked out of the room and into the hallway with Monika behind him.

TimeSkip to Driving in the car