1st Day Off, Part 1

I awoke to the feeling of a radiance of warmth all around me. I opened my eyes to see Monika's pink pajama clad arms wrapped around my waist. This is very uncomfortable and awkward. She must've moved her bed and rolled in her sleep, as I fell asleep on the close edge of the bed.

I tried poking Monika in the side lightly to wake her up, but it was to no avail. She just rolled closer to me, our bodies nearly touching. I got very weirded out, so I blew on her face.

Monika opened her eyes to have her face pressed up against your chest. "Hey Y/n, how did you like sleeping with me?" She says, a light, tired smile running across her face. "I didn't" you reply. "We didn't sleep together, and somehow you ended up around me. I swear to god I did not touch you at all."

Monika, still smiling- Nevermind that, I purposely moved our beds closer. I like to be able to sprawl out when I sleep. And as for why I was wrapped around you, that is because Marius came into the room asking for cupcakes. I thought he had fallen into a deep sleep. Turned out he was still super drunk and he rubbed his body up against my sheets, so it all smelled of alcohol. It was disgusting, so I had to remove all of my sheets. I got cold in the night and ended up wrapping myself around you to be warm. You'd make a really good penguin and you really are cute when you sleep." Monika smiled and Y/n slightly blushed. Y/n gently pushes Monika off of him so that they are not touching, and hops out of bed.

Monika- What'cha doin?"

Y/n, rummaging through his duffel bag- Getting changed.

Monika- Ok.

Y/n proceeds to take off his shirt, his shorts, and change into a clean new pair of sweatpants and a hoodie for a Polish college.

Y/n, turning around after changing- All right Monika, I'm done changing, you can go change now."

Monika walks to the corner of the room and begins to take her shirt off.

Y/n can see her through the mirror he is brushing his hair in."Monika, I can see you changing through the mirror, but I need to comb my hair. Why don't you move so I don't seem like a horny teenager?" "Whatever. I don't care. Just keep doing your hair." Monika looks at the mirror and angles herself so that she is in view of it the most she could possibly be. You decide to say nothing.

Monika then takes off her shorts and is now wearing solely a bra and panties. She begins to swivel back and forth, making sure to put her whole body in plain view of the mirror. Y/n, realizing what Monika is doing, drops his comb and covers his eyes.

"Y/n, why are you covering your eyes? Is it because you have never seen a girl in a bra before?"

Y/n, eyes still covered-"No. Remember I have two older sisters. I used to share a room with Elżbieta. You said not to look at you."

Y/n can hear light footsteps coming up to him, and then gentle hands pulling his hand from over his eyes. "No, I said not to abuse the privilege of being able to look at me. Now is a time when I want you to look at me. How do I look?"

Her pale body is radiating in the sunlight coming from the window, her beautiful build backed by the sun.

Monika gives a very cute face to Y/n. He looks down at her bust and blushes. She is very close to him. Y/n's pants tighten slightly. "You look, ummm, beautiful! And sexy, and hot!

Oh my gosh sorry for that outburst, my hormones got the best of me, I didn't mean to talk about you sexually like that, I'm so sorry!"

Monika, heavily blushing, and struggling to get her new clean, GSG 9 sweatshirt on: "You're fine Y/n. Most guys would've tried to touch me. I assume you've never had a girlfriend. It's totally normal for a guy to (Monika looks down at Y/n's crotch) do what you did. And thank you for saying how pretty I look! I was hoping to get that answer out of you."