Big Day

Approx 1.5 years after last chapter

Monika POV

We had waited a long time to get married. Neither Y/n nor I wanted to make it look like we got married just because we had a child. We wanted everyone to know that we were in love, and by lengthening our relationship and showing that we stayed together, even with a child, would hopefully signify to everyone that we were in love.

Ela was full of excitement, as she was my maid of honor.- It's finally the day! You're getting married!"

She must've circled me 15 times inspecting my dress, making sure it was perfect until I felt gentle tug on my dress. I turned around to see little Ellie standing below me. She had just turned two and it was very recently that she started speaking. Her full name was Eleyna Janine Bosak. I came up with the idea Janine in honor of Y/n's father.

Ellie- "Mommy?"

I bent down as far as I could in the dress to talk to my little girl.

"Yes Kleiner (little one)?"

Ellie pointed at my dress, then at Ela's dress, than herself. She quickly looked to the floor after that.

"Your dress?"

Ellie nodded her head in approval.

"Don't worry, aunty Ela will get it soon."

Ela walked out of the room and quickly brought my little girl her dress. It was a light yellow, alike to Ela's. Ela lead the excited little into the small dressing room so that she could help her change. As if on que, as soon as Ela closed the door to the sideroom, the bridesmaids came bursting through the door.

Zofia, Luna and Elena burst through the door in their dark blue bridesmaids dresses. We wanted to keep the wedding fairly small, as only the members of Rainbow, the children of the operators, Y/ns mother and my parents were coming. We decided to have the wedding and procession at the local park, and we had gotten trailers pulled in for changing rooms.

Zofia- I know this is Ela's job, but you look so fucking pretty!"

Elena- Yeah Monika, you look great!"

I had only just become close with Elena the past few months, but I think that we were already fairly close friends. Also, Y/n had Gilles as a groomsman, so it just made sense. It was obvious Zofia would be a bridesmaid, she was the brother of my soon to be husband and the older sister of my MOH. Luna was here because heck, I'd lived with her and trained her for a while. I think that I was almost like an older sister to her, but who knows. I invited Victoria, but she was just going to sit in the crowd with Aaron. Those two really hit it off. Like really. They've been going strong over 3 years.

"You ladies seen the groomsmen?"

Zofia- Actually, yeah. Gilles was helping Julien set up a DJ table of some sort. I think that Dominic was fixing up some lighting, Elias was just chilling waiting, and I think Danny just started drinking from the bar."

Shortly after I finished talking to the girls, Ellie walked out of the changing room holding hands with Ela. She made such a good aunt to Ellie and Sonya. That surprises me, as she said her and Elias didn't plan on having any children. I think that Elena's daughter, who was somewhere around 3, was in the crowd with Emma somewhere. Carolina was so damn cute! She looked like a mini Elena.

"C'mere, you look sooo cute!" Ellie quickly ran up to me and held my hand. I don't know why, but she always wants to hold hands with people. Also other than Y/n and I Elias is her favorite person. I don't know why.

Ellie had traits from both Y/n and I. She was fairly slim like the both of us, but she had my blonde hair. She had my baby blue eyes, and had a face fairly similar to mine. Although she looked very similar to me, so far she acted just like Y/n. She was perfect, and both Y/n and I immediately fell in love with her the moment we saw her.