Operation

It had been a month since Monika and Y/n's date. Things had been going very well between the two. Y/n had taken Monika to dinner for 3 more dates in that time. Things had gone just as well. The members of Rainbow outside of Y/n's friend group had seemed to be catching on that the two were a thing, as Monika had barely been hit on by the other Rainbow guys recently.

Y/n and Monika were sitting on the couch together eating breakfast around 8 am on Saturday morning when Elias, Marius, and Dominic rushed into the room.

Dominic, hurriedly and angrily- Y/n, Monika, get off your asses and get down to the briefing room! There's a hostage situation and they need to deploy all 5 of us."

Y/n- But I'm in my pajamas. Should I change?"

Dominic- No time for that! Grab your weapons from the armory. You can change on the chopper. It's your first mission. Lets go!"

The whole gang grabs their guns and heads to Six.

Y/n grabs his H&K G36 assault rifle. It is a common German force weapon that he finds reliable and is well trained with. He also grabs his secondary. Unlike the other GSG 9 operatives, Y/n doesn't particularly like pistols. He prefers his Czech made Skorpion. Although outdated and large, it is a very effective, fully automatic secondary made to kill. Y/n grabbed all of his gear for on the chopper.

Time skip to in Briefing Room

Six- We have a hostage situation. You 5 will need to rescue a hostage held inside a fortified house and take out as many terrorists as possible. They are fanatics, and suicidal. Do not expect many, if any, to surrender. It is not a location for from here, don't expect a flight longer than 20 minutes. That is all. I hope you will do well on your first mission Y/n. And with that, good luck."

The whole GSG 9 crew went outside and hopped on the chopper. Once they had closed the doors, Monika and Y/n both changed into their combat gear. Y/n wears the same gear as IQ but he wears a red hoodie underneath, black sweatpants instead of jeans, and a red bandanna instead of a black one.

Dominic showed everyone the layout of the house and told them each where to go. Using his shield, Elias would lead Marius and Dominic in through the main entrance and get the attention of all of the terrorists. Monika and Y/n would flank around back and attempt to stealthily kill their enemies before they even knew they were there and get the hostage out. The hostage was in the second floor master bedroom.

Radio Operator- 2 Minutes until touchdown. Prepare for enemy fire as soon as you drop out of the bird."

Dominic- Alright, good luck Y/n. I hope you don't screw up and get shot. I've been riddled with a couple bullets. So has Elias. Monika and Marius are both still lucky."

Y/n-Alright then.

As the compound came into view, Monika pulled down Y/n's mask, along with hers, and give him a short kiss on the cheek.

Monika, softly- Please don't get shot today. I don't want you to have to be in the infirmary for a couple weeks so that we couldn't go out."

Y/n, nervously laughing- I'll try not to."

Third Person

The doors of the chopper opened, and the each operator fast-roped down their own rope. Blitz led into the main room, smashing through the door and shooting a terrorist through the skull. The recoil snapped his neck back and he fell on the ground, lifeless. 3 other terrorists began shooting at blitz, and Bandit picked all 3 off before Jager could even aim at one.

After hearing more terrorists push towards the other 3, IQ slowly peeked through APC entrance (Back door) and saw a terrorist moving towards Blitz on the stairs. She slowly crept towards him, grabbed his skull, and snapped his neck quickly. She turned around to Y/n and motioned for him to follow her. Since they were moving quietly, he carried his small Skorpion.