Burning

PLAY SONG WHEN STATED (It really describes Y/n's feeling) But if you're squeamish/don't like rock don't listen to it. It definitely helps though.

I woke up with my gun and ammo stripped from me, both my arms chained tightly to the wall. Surprisingly, it was very thin metal they had chained me with. I still couldn't break that large of a piece of it, but it was worth noting. I was in a small room with walls enclosing it from the lab.

I turned to see Monika teary eyed in the corner. Neither of us had ever been captured. From the wobbling in my head, I could tell that probably had a concussion, but nothing else. Monika easily had a decent concussion from the hit, and her jean legs were ripped off at the thigh. Her vest was on the floor, along with her bra. There were tear marks on her hoodie, and she had a thick strip of cloth tied around her mouth as a gag.

How fucking long was I out? What the hell did they do to her? I need to get off these chains and kill all of them.

Y/n tried as hard as he could to snap the chains, but they wouldn't give. He had pushed off the wall so hard that the chains had cut him and he was bleeding.

GODDAMN IT! How am I going to get out!

Y/n clenched his fist and punched the wall in anger, causing his knuckle to bleed. But it gave him an idea.

Wait, my fist! I have the gun. What am I going to do with it though? I can't see any terrorists.

Y/n thought to himself for a few more minutes before looking into Monika's teary eyes, and beaten face, and realizing what he was going to have to sacrifice to get out.

I hope to god this works.

Y/n was contemplating if he was in a dire enough situation to do what he was planning, but after hearing a high pitched shriek from upstairs, he knew what had to be done.

Y/n pulled as hard as he could and brought his two hands together. Making a fist with his left hand, Y/n waited a few moments in prayers. He saw Monika, clearly muffling under her gag not to do what he was about to do. Staring at his wrist, Y/n slammed his left hand into the chains on the underside of his right arm, causing a .357 bullet to fly out of the glove and slice the restraints clean in half.

Hearing the gunshot, a terrorist ran into the room and saw Y/n and Monika both kneeling there, cuffed hands. He walked up to Monika and stroked her hair, causing her to wince and try to bite him through the gag. He walked over to Y/n, presumably to laugh in his face, but he never got the chance. Y/n reached his free arm from the chains he was wearing, and grabbed the man, bringing his throat onto his fist blade, putting a hole clean through his neck.

Y/n pulled the blade out and watched the lifeless body slump onto the floor. When one of the terrorists in the lab called out for his comrade, Y/n replied in the burliest voice he could that one of the guns in the room had just misfired. The terrorist replied ok and presumably went back on his business. It's funny, he could've ended Y/n right then and there had he known there were no guns stored in the room.

I got lucky. He must be a fresh recruit.

Y/n cut off his chain restraining his other hand using the knife before looking at the full extent of his bullet wound. There was a clean hole going through his hand, and he could see straight through it. It surely was painful, but Y/n had too much range and adrenaline fueling him to care. He cut off Monika's restraints before tossing her her clothes, and he removed her gag.

Although still in danger, Monika hugged Y/n and kissed him on his lips.

(START SONG NOW)

Y/n picked up the Ak-74 from the fallen terrorist and slowly aimed the barrel through the doorway. He saw three terrorists aiming their guns at the tunnel opposite of Y/n, probably assuming that the rest of their team would come down to save them. Y/n sprayed until each one of them had multiple holes in their heads and the gun clicked empty. Y/n picked up one of the terrorist's IMI Galil assault rifles, and sat himself in the doorway. After restoring what dignity she could by putting her vest back on, Monika picked up a makarov pistol.