Welcome

Y/n Pov:

I had finally arrived in Hereford. It was a long flight coming all the way from Wroclaw. From the moment I stepped off of the plane I could see my 2 sisters. Zofia was holding up a sign saying "Welcome to Hereford Y/n, sisters here to save you!". Elżbieta also had a cardboard sign in her hand, but I couldn't see it. She was fighting against a group of guys trying to flirt with her. I had already watched her slap one just walking into the room.

Skip to when you get to sisters

Y/n- Hi Zofia!

Zofia- Hello Y/n! I haven't seen you since last Christmas. How are you doing?

Y/n- Great. Scored 3rd on physicals and 2nd on mentals in class.

Zofia, messing around but angrily scoffing: I expected better of You.

Y/n, attempting to change the subject: Hey, so how is Danny? (I made up a name for her BF)

Zofia- He's not my boyfriend anymore. We got married in Wroclaw."

Y/n- Oh, I forgot, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I was overseas training as we needed to put in a few months in combat to leave the academy."
Zofia- That's ok. Oh, I just wanted to tell you, but I don't know if Elżbieta phoned you, I'm pregnant. Please don't tell papa or mama! I don't know how they would feel about me being pregnant right after my wedding."

Y/n, running his thumb over his lips, showing that they are sealed- I was never told, I just thought you were fat."

Zofia, lightly slapping you in the face: Hey!"

Y/n- I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Zofia- We had better go get your sister. She shouldn't walk around in such "revealing" clothes around so many people without a boyfriend. (Ela was wearing short shorts and a training bra)

Y/n- Yeah, I'll get those guys off her quick. You watch.

Y/n walks up to the group, his 6'2 figure easily towering over the couple guys around Ela.

Y/n, shouting loudly, pushes up next to Ela- You see this girl? She's my girlfriend. Get lost you scumbags!"

The guys all quickly flee after believing that Ela was taken.

Ela- Did you really have to do that? I could've taken them on myself."

Y/n- Oh quiet down. I saved you and no one had to get arrested. Problem solved, crisis averted."

Ela- Yeah, but I could've dealt with them. It would've been more fun."

Y/n- and you could possibly get arrested. I don't know British laws. And guys are going to keep doing that till you either get a boyfriend or start wearing actual clothes."

Ela, whining but laughing- Heeey! Shutup. Why don't we get your luggage and get going?

Time skip to driving in the car, Ela and Y/n in the back, Zofia driving. Zofia drives a light blue BMWX1.

Zofia- Hey, I need to pick up Danny. You guys mind?"

Ela- No problem. I like Danny. He's funny."

Y/n- The only time I ever met him was last Christmas, but sure. He seemed nice enough."

Zofia- Ok, well, we're here."

The car pulled into the driveway of a small three story townhouse made out of bricks in a rustic style.

Zofia hops out of the car, opens the door to the house, and goes inside.

Y/n- So this is you guys' house?"

Ela- No silly, this is Zofia and Danny's. They bought it right before they got married. Both are rainbow operators. Since they are together, they don't have to live on base, and anyways, they need a space to raise a baby." Ela quickly puts her hand to her mouth, regretting what she had just said.

Ela- I shouldn't have told you that Y/n, Zofia didn't want me telling."

"No worries Elżbieta. She already told me. Her secret is safe."

Ela, a flush of relief rushing over her face: Thank goodness. I was quite worried for a moment. And please don't call me Elżbieta. I prefer to go by the name Ela. It is a new nickname of sorts. The locals here don't have the tongue to pronounce my name properly. And that name makes me sound like a kid."

Y/n: Fineeeee. I guess neither of us are kids anymore.

Zofia returns with a tall, well built and tall brown haired man, whom Y/n recognized as Danny. Apparently he was an American that Zofia met while on an operation. They accidentally shot at each other during a mission and Zofia hit Danny with shrapnel from a stray pistol round that knocked his eye out. Now there is just a white space where he was hit. (Kind of like YORK from RVB)

Thats how Danny looks, but without the halo armor, and he is younger

Zofia and Danny make it to the car, and they hop in.

Danny- Hey bud, haven't seen you since old Chris cringle dropped by."

Y/n- Yeah, same here. Congratulations on getting together with my sister. Just remember, you hurt her, I gut you."

Danny- Yeah yeah, I know.

Zofia- Boys, can you please stop talking about killing one another? We kind of have to get Y/n to the base before nightfall, and it's 6:30. It gets dark at 7:15.

Ela- Oh crap, we'd better hurry then.

Zofia- Yeah, I know. Luckily the base is only 15 minutes away."

After 15 minutes of the boys going crazy talking about which is better, an AR or an AK, they finally made it to the base.

Zofia- Allright Y/n, lookie here. This is where you will eat, sleep, train, and live for the next few years.

END OF CHAPTER

sorry it is so short IQ will be shown in next chapter.