Noobies?

2 Weeks since Marius' birthday

Y/n, laying on his bed, running his hand through his hair- Do we really have to train the recruits?"

Monika- Yes Y/n, we do. You're lucky. I pulled some strings and we're helping train the same team.

Y/n- So what noobies are we training?"

Monika- I don't know what country, but I know we're getting two girls and a guy. And they're all 19, so fresh out of training."

Y/n- Do we really have to get new meat?"

Monika- Y/n, we have to move in with them. Our job for the next six months, at least, is to watch them and help them."

Y/n- Wait, we have to live in a dorm with them?"

Monika- Yup!"

Y/n, questioning- Do we get our own bedroom?"

Monika- No. They're going to be in Ela's old room since she moved out to the townhouses with Elias. It's just one big room, no bathroom or siderooms."

Y/n- Dammit."

Monika, throwing a hoodie on- Yeah, I know. C'mon, let's get to the entrance, they're supposed to be here at 10, that's in 15 minutes."

Y/n threw a shirt on and the two headed out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n and Monika were met at the entrance by a mass of soldiers. There were different factions standing with soldiers in line behind them, mostly recruits.

Mike had a group of 3 behind him, as did Maxim and a few others.

Y/n lead Monika to where they were supposed to stand, and they were met with 3 soldiers.

One was a short blonde boy who almost looked like Max, but was a little taller and younger looking, he was also clean shaven. He stood at the front of the line, talking with the girl behind him. She was a few inches taller than him, and had long black hair. She didn't seem interested in whatever he had to say. Neither seemed to realize that their trainers had arrived. In the very back of the line was a slim, short girl with blonde hair almost going over one of her eyes. She stood attentively and watched, seemingly listening to Monika and Y/n.

Y/n, whispering to Monika- I guess this is our crew?"

Monika- Yep."

Monika, facing the recruits- Alright soldiers! Are you the recruits put into training for Monika Weiss and Y/n Bosak?"

blonde boy- Yes ma'am!"

Monika- I like the enthusiasm soldier, but you're making me sound old. Just call me Monika."

Boy- I'm sorry."

Monika- It's quite alright." Looking at a list "Ok, so I assume you are Jonas?"

Jonas- Yes, I am Jonas.

Monika- What about the other two of you? Ladies!"

Tall girl- My name is Victoria. I don't know her name."

Monika walked over to the short girl who was standing away from the others and had to lean down so that she was level height with her.

Monika, kind but jokingly- So, shorty, are you Luna?"

The girl didn't respond with words, she just shook her head up and down.

Monika- Ok, I guess you're not much of a talker."