Baby, Again?

2 weeks after Zofia had her child

Y/n was in the car with Monika, driving to go see Zofia and her baby back at the townhouse. Y/n had bought a banged up Ford Ranger 4 seater just so that he could drive Monika out to places, but mainly to Zofias. Y/n thought Why the hell would Monika have to buy a car for driving to my sisters? I don't have anything to spend my money on, not like I pay for housing. Anyways, I'm tired of having to use Bandits little car. I like this truck. Bright Red, GSG 9 stickers galore, hell yeah.

Damn, things here have been great so far. In the three months I've been here I've gotten a girlfriend (never happened before) gotten laid (definitely Never Happened Before) gotten shot (Kinda sucks but came with a free ticket to getting laid) and a bunch of other shit.

Cut out of thinking

Y/n- So, Monika, how many times have we already seen my sister this week?"

Monika- 4. But I need to see this baby more!"

Y/n- Ok then. I guess I'm taking this 15 minute drive with you every day for a while until Sonia grows up since you aren't getting a car?"

Monika- Exactly. But this is like a sisterly need! I have to hold this baby and help Zofia! When we watch the baby, she can go take a bath, or sleep, or do whatever."

Y/n- Allright then. I guess I need to start doing some work around her house to help her. Danny's spending every moment with Sonia that he can."

Monika- Why?"

Y/n- He's getting deployed overseas in a few weeks. He wants to be with her as much as possible before he leaves. He'll be gone a year."

Monika, sadly- That's horrible. I feel really bad for Danny."

Y/n- Yeah, but at least he gets to see her for a while. I don't like it when your sad, because I get sad. Let's brighten back up. Can you tell me what we're doing today?"

Monika- You can talk with Danny or whoevers there. Zofia is one of the only operators with a child. Lots of people are going to be there. I'm going to help watch the baby."

Y/n- Oh great. More people to introduce myself to and make small talk with."
Monika- Quit whining Y/n! You love talking to people. And it's not like they're strangers. We're all immigrants here other than the SAS troops. The only other people there will be Rainbow Operators.

Y/n- Alright fine."

Y/n parks on the side of the road next to the townhouse, and there are 3 other cars in the driveway. One is Danny's. The other is Zofia's. I wonder who the other people here are?"

Monika happily tiptoes up the steps to knock on the door. She is greeted by Danny, baby in hand, and a familiar couple behind him on the couch. There was a tall french man in his late twenties, along with a short Spanish girl of about the same age.

Y/n, dashing in, realizing he knows who is sitting there- Monty, what's up!?" (Yes I realize his real name is Gilles, but I feel Monty would be a good nickname and is easier to remember)

Monty- Yo dude, what's up?"

Y/n- Nothing much. Just taking my girlfriend to see my niece for like the 10th time this week."

Monty- Haha, yeah. Same here."

Y/n, reaching his hand out to Mira, who nervously takes it- Hello ma'am. I don't believe we've met?"

Mira pulls her hand back and slightly retreats back behind monty, nervous.

Monty- Sorry about that. This is my girlfriend Elena. She's also an operator, but I guess that there's so many people that you didn't really get to see everyone. We've been dating for about 6 months now."