Chapter 16

Klaus woke up early in the morning to see it was almost three am. He shook Stiles awake and the said man moaned and turned, cuddling into his lover. Klaus looked up to the sky and whimpered pitifully, muttering profanities. He shook Stiles a few more times before his eyes popped open and he shot up, looking at the clock.
    Stiles jumped up, swaying at the sudden black spots and dizziness that consumed his vision and head before running to Shiohs' room and picking up a now crying toddler.
    Stiles rushed back to his and Klaus' room, stripping him and his son before hopping into the shower, Shiohs' cries turning into squeels of joy. Klaus smiled towards his family before stripping and hopping into the shower himself.
    He stepped behind Stiles and took Shioh and spread soap around his baby before scrubbing it in gently as Stiles washed himself. Klaus handed their son back to his mother before washing himself and rincing himself off. They all stepped out of the shower and brushed their teeth, still naked. They washed their faces and went into their bedroom and picked out their clothes.

Klaus⬇

Stiles⬇

Stiles⬇

(Shorts go mid thigh-knee)Shioh⬇

Shioh⬇

    Once they were all done Stiles ran into his make-up room where his suitcase was and quickly did some black eyelinner and maskara with some eyeshadow and some lip gloss

    Klaus walked in, Shioh following right behind him eagerly, looking up at his father in awe

    Klaus walked in, Shioh following right behind him eagerly, looking up at his father in awe. Stiles smiled at the look and grabbed his bags, giving Klaus a peck on the lips and smiling when Klaus' lips became glossy and said man licked his lips repeatedly and hummed, saying, "Strawberry, yum." Stiles laughed and Shioh ran over to Stiles. "Stawberry! I wanna taste." Shioh yelled, hopping up and down, making the two parents laugh even harder. Stiles bent down and kissed his son, making Shioh squeel in delight. "Tastes like stawberry but doesn't." Shioh said, confusion on his face. The two parents laughed once again and walked out the door, each making sure Shioh was okay and behind them every few seconds.
    Once they arrived at the airport, Stiles and Klaus raced through everything, Stiles giving up and picking Shioh up around the beginning, not wanting their son to get dragged away or lost. But every once and a while, Stiles would hand him off to Klaus, who happily let his sleeping son rest his head in the crook of his neck, snoring softly. People would coo and awe at the three as they passed but some older couples sneered at seeing a same sex couple with a kid, one even comenting on them not even being married, which struck a cord in both of the immortals.
    Once they were done going through security, Klaus handed Shioh off to Stiles who gladdly took him and held their sleeping child in his arms, the toddler stirring a little bit at the change in movement but snuggling up to his mother once he caught his vanilla and sandalwood sent.
    "I'm going to the bathroom, be right back." Klaus said, kissing Stiles forehead. Stiles smiled and nodded, watching his lover walk away.
    A few minutes later an elderly woman reluctantly sat beside him, glancing distastfully at the man and his son before turning and saying, "I don't understand how you can live with yourself. And you are obviously not a good role model to that young boy. Wearing make-up and dressing like that. You're not even married for Gods' sake!" The lady scolded, earning some glares from girls and boys around them. Stiles gawked at her. He sat up and adjusted his son.
    "Exuse me miss, I am sorry if I offended you but I don't see how it's any of your buisness. I don't want to be mean but I am about to. And this beautiful young man could be my nephew or little brother for all you know. And yeah, I may not be married but I have a boyfriend of a few years now and he doesn't plan on leaving me anytime soon. We are even living together. This is my son and how I look is my choise. If you don't like it, don't look." Stiles ranted before he realized that some of the teens around them were recording him and then some other teens supported him.
    "Woah, woah young man! Well, I don't even know if I can call you that!" An older man stepped up, supporing the elder lady. Stiles covered Shioh's ears and turned, now standing. "This lady is right. People like you shouldn't have rights, let alone be allowed to have children." The man said, making Stiles gawk at him. People were still taking videos. The man walked closer, looking hostiel before Klaus ran infront of Stiles, his 5'11'' height going a few inches above the opposing man's 5'8''.
    "What is going on! You want to pick a fight with us because of our sexuality, go ahead! But NOT with my SON around! You are lucky my boyfriend and son are here or you would be off to the hospital! Don't you ever even look at them again or so help me god, you will know who the devil really is." Klaus' voice went more quiet at the end but his words echoed in the quiet room.
    The man stepped back, yelling for people to stop recording as Klaus turned back to his family, Shioh now awake and crying, holding his arms out for his daddy. Stiles in the same state, but no arms were out.
    Klaus hugged his family and glared at the people walking away as people shut their phones off.
    Their plane number went off and the family of three stepped onto the plane, all three tired from their encounter. "I'm suprized security didn't step in." Klaus whispered to Stiles who snorted. "The gaurd that was there had a rainbow badge on and looked apalled at the other man and was walking over until you stepped in." Stiles said, sitting down in his seat, Shioh in the middle and Klaus furthest. Shioh's arms flew around, searching for his parents as said people moved their arms for Shioh to grab.
    The two adults heard a camera go off and looked up to see a girl taking a picture, blushing at being caught.
    "Um, do you mind if I post this picture on my social media? You guys just look so cute together." Stiles and Klaus smiled before nodding. "Don't worry, I'm a youtuber. A new one, but I am one none the less. So I should probably be getting used to publicity anyways." Stiles said before grimacing, "Wow, that sounded so arrogant." Klaus chuckled before intertwining his own fingers with his lovers, smiling at each other and leaning in to kiss before the girl bit her lip and hesitantly lifted her camera again, taking another picture.