Chapter 7

3rd person pov
    Everyone laughed as Klaus glared. A knock came at the door and Stiles ran to go get it. "Allison," Stiles yelled. Everyone ran to the door to see a beautiful, black haired girl hugging Stiles. Klaus growled and asked what was going on.
    Stiles smiled and grabbed Klaus' hand and looked back at Allison. "This is Allison, she was my only real friend from Beacon Hills. She was in the McCall-Hale pack," Stiles explained. Klaus looked Allison up and down, then looked back at Stiles and asked if it was okay for her to be around him. Stiles nodded and Allison came in. Kol looked at Allison and blushed. Stiles snickered and Klaus rolled his eyes while everyone else laughed.
    Everyone gathered in the living room after Stiles grabbed Shioh and Hayley grabbed Hope. "Allison, I want you to meet someone." Allison looked up and gasped. She grabbed Shioh who giggled a little. "Oh! He's so precious! Stiles, how could you keep this from me," she yelled. Stiles blushed and shrugged while Klaus walked over and wrapped an arm around his lover's waist. Allison looked them up and down and got up. "So, who are you?" She asked, her voice deathly calm. "I am Stiles' boyfriend and the father of Shioh," he said, Allison glared and sighed. "For god's sake, Stiles, use protection!" Stiles blushed and shouted back. "We did, it ripped, but hey, it worked out!" Allison shook her head. "You should be the one using protection with Scott," Stiles snarked.
    "Don't even say that thing's name, and, Stiles, he is small and barely cums, and it happens so fast. I don't need to worry about getting pregnant." Kol smirks and Stiles burst out laughing. Allison laughs and continues. "Seriously, he is so small that he hasn't even stretched my hymen(will be explained at the end of the chapter)!" Stiles burst out laughing as everyone else either shakes their head in pity or blushes, or in Kol's case, smiles.
    "Well, Elena, take Hope and Shioh to Jenna. We are going to the old bar, and Stiles, you're singing." The Mikaelson's cheer while everyone else look amused or confused. "Stiles, do you sing," Allison asked. "No, I don't, but I'm not bad." Allison smiled and punched him in the arm. "Let's get going." Damon said, going out the door.
    Once the babies were dropped off, everyone drove to the bar.
    When they got inside, the bartender ran up and hit Stiles in the back of the head, earning a glare from Klaus. "Stiles! Where have you been," he asked. "Long story that I don't have time explaining," he responded.
    After a few drinks, Stiles went up on stage and dragged a flirty Allison away from Kol. "To our boyfriends," Stiles yelled. Allison and the two said boy's blushed, Klaus less than the others. The music stated and the chatter in the bar continues but got quieter nonetheless.
The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato - Sombody To You (lyrics)

Stiles
Allison
Both

Yeah you!
Yeah you!
I used to wanna be
Living like there's only me
But now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind (yeah you!)
__

    Stiles winked at Klaus who smiled and leaned in the table.

__
I used to be so tough
Never really gave enough
And then you caught my eye
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike (Yeah you!)
Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
This ground of mine keeps shaking
Oh oh oh, now!
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
Everybody's trying to be a billionaire
But every time I look at you I just don't care
'Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you (yeah you!)
I used to run around
I didn't wanna settle down
But now I wake each day
Looking for a way that I can see your face (Yeah you!)
I've got your photograph
But baby I need more than that
I need to know your lips
Nothing ever mattered to me more than this (Yeah you!)
__

    Allison smiles at Kol who smirks and winks. Stiles sees and smiles, knowing that another love that will last for eternity is being made.

__
Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
This ground of mine keeps shaking
Oh oh oh, now!
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
Everybody's trying to be a billionaire
But every time I look at you I just don't care
'Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you (Yeah you!)
Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Yeah you!)
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you (Yeah you!)
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you (Yeah you!)
Everybody's trying to be a billionaire
But every time I look at you I just don't care
Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you (Yeah you!)
Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you (Yeah you!)
Yeah you!

    The two best friends jumped off stage and ran to their loves. "Even better than usual." Klaus whispered into Stiles ear as he hugged his lover to him.
    After a while, everyone said their goodbyes and went home, the most sober of each of the people driving.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Hymen- the ring of skin at the entrance of a female's vagina
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

                        "Thou shall not judge, because thou has fucked up before too."
                                       ~Anonymous