Chapter 3

3rd person pov
    John and Stiles sat in the living room, hugging each other as they thought about what was going to happen.
    "What will I do?" Stiles whispered. "We will figure this out, you are not alone." John said, making Stiles nod and hug his father again.
    The months pass and Stiles is homeschooled as he waits to birth his baby. They don't even know what gender the baby is because they haven't been to a doctor, not even Deaton. The pack still doesn't know that Stiles is in town, or they don't care. It was two months into the school year when Stiles felt a horrible pain in his abdomen. Stiles yelled for his dad who came running up stairs with his newly healed legs and placed Stiles on his bed and stripped him. John held Stiles hand and helped his son birth his grandchild, knowing what to do because he was the only one with Claudia when she birthed Stiles, not being able to reach a hospital.
    Once everything was done, John handed Stiles his son. His newborn son.
    "What's his name?" John questioned.
    "Shioh. His name is Shioh." Stiles said, without hesitation. John smiled and asked him what it meant. "It means zen or tranquil, it refers to a divine being," Stiles answered. John smiled and hugged Stiles who hugged him back. "Klaus once said that he loved the name and I want Shioh to have some piece of his father with him." Stiles said saddly.
    John nodded and went to take Shioh to his crib which was right beside Stiles. Stiles smiled at his baby who was waving his little arms about while being layed down.
    In a matter of weeks, any extra weight that Stiles had gained had been burned off because of motabalism and running around everywhere.
    Stiles got to stay one more month from school to take care of Shioh because his father's legs were still considered delicate after healing so Stiles had to stay and keep and eye on John along with Shioh, running around so much that a werewolf would drop.
    Stiles woke up one morning at six because today was his first day back at school. Shioh was awake and crying so Stiles lifted him out of his crib and changed and breastfed him. When Stiles got him to sleep again, he got dressed into some comfy jeans and a hoodie. Stiles had been wearing Klaus' clothes everyday so that he could have the vision that Klaus was still there, but he wasn't, which made Stiles cry and hug and overcare for Shioh a lot more than usual, which Shioh loved more than anything, he loved his mom.
    Stiles packed his stuff and left for school after kissing Shioh and making sure his dad was ok.

~~~with Klaus~~~

    When Klaus returned home and couldn't find Stiles anywhere, he freaked out. He ran all over the house five times and looked all over the forests ten times and then collapsed to his knees in the driveway, crying. He had called every contact in his phone and ran all over New Orleans in search for the love of his life.
    Klaus didn't sleep for months, watching the front door while finding comfort in any type of alcohol he could find.
    Through all the months, he had stayed in his home and pondered over why Stiles had left. Had he hurt him? Physical or mental? Was it because he never used his strength during sex like Stiles wanted him to? Was it something he said?
    Klaus has come up with a thousand solutions, but none if them were correct.

~~~back with Stiles~~~

    Stiles walked into school and he was instantly glared at from the pack. You see, since Stiles meet Klaus, which they didn't know about, he had spent all his free time trying to talk with his boyfriend, instead of the people who wanted to use him for information. This action pissed off the pack and they started treating him more like a rag doll than they already did.
    Stiles walked into class and he was glared at for the rest of the day.
    When Stiles got home, he opened the door to instantly hear crying. Stiles laughed and walked into the living room to see John trying to stop Shioh from crying. As soon as Shioh caught sight of his mother, he stopped crying and held out his hands and started giggling. Stiles laughed and took Shioh from his father who just grumbled something about being a 'momma's boy' and a 'brat'.
    Stiles laughed and spent the rest of the day completing homework and taking care of his dad and Shioh.
    The rest if the week went like that and soon the years pasted as well.
    Shioh was two when he said his first word, which, unsuprizingly, was 'momma'. Stiles had managed to get it on tape along with Shioh's first steps and other important events.
    Even though Stiles wasn't sure if he would ever see Klaus again, which broke his heart over and over every time he thought about it, he still liked to think that he could show the videos to Klaus one day.
    Shioh had already begun showing some of his parent's features, like Klaus' jaw line and a mix of their cheek bones with the color of Klaus' hair and some highlights of Stiles' dark hair, but one of the most unique thngs was Shioh's eyes. His eyes were different. One eye started blue around the pupil and turned into whiskey brown as it went out as the other eye started whiskey brown and turned into blue. All in all, Shioh was the most beautiful and handsome baby Stiles or John had ever seen.

~~~a few weeks later~~~

    Klaus drove into Beacon Hills after two days of driving. He needed to get away from that house. For years, he had looked around and only saw Stiles which brought him into tears every time.
    He was driving when he saw someone who almost gave him a heart attack.
    It was Stiles.
    He was driving the jeep into a drive way and he got out and went inside. Klaus pulled into the driveway and knocked on the door. Hopeing to any deity there was that it was his lover that he had saw.
    Klaus' breath got caught in his throat as he saw Stiles, he was even more beutiful than before, which he didn't know was possible. Stiles looked at him and his mouth dropped.
    Then the words that would change his life came out if Stiles' lips.
    "Oh god I've missed you!" Stiles yelled, jumping Klaus and kissing him, wrapping his arms around Klaus' neck.

                        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
                                 ~Thomas Edison