Chapter 14

Sexual activities in chapter

Klaus pov
    When I woke up Stiles was still in my arms asleep. I sighed contently and rubbed his stomach where I knew he was pregnant. There was no way he wasn't after my rut and what we did last night. There was even a small bump from last month from where he decided to wake me up by riding me without a condom.
    I got up to go check on Shioh.
    I opened the door to his room to see him staring at the baby monitor. "What you doing bud, why didn't you cry out?" I asked a now happy Shioh. I picked him up and he put his arms around my neck. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and made a bottle of milk for him. It wasn't going to be what Shioh was used to but I can't breastfeed.
    Wait.
    If Stiles could breastfeed does that mean that if I sucked on his nipple that milk would come out? I need to try that.
    I went upstairs with Shioh in my arms. He can walk but I just loved holding him so much. Stiles won't even let him into preschool because he won't be able to be around him as much. Which I agree with.
    I walk into Stiles and I's room and put Shioh on the bed.
    My little boy, he went over to Stiles, his mother, and started hitting Stiles' ass to wake him up.
    Definitely my son.
    I lurched forward in a mix to laugh and stop him but the damage was already done. I heard a high pitched whine and a groan from the bed and I smiled at knowing it was my doing. "Klaus, call Jeffery and James for me please." I heard a hoarse voice say. I nodded and got onto Stiles phone and went to his contacts. "Do you want them to come over here?" I asked Stiles while he was trying to sit up. I leaned forward to help him and Shioh walked into his lap and started playing with his fingers. "Yeah, because I can't leave." He said, making me smirk.
    I called James first and he picked up with a muffled voice. "Hello?" He said from the other line. I handed the phone to Stiles who took it over from there.
    The next person was Jeffery.
    After all the calls were made and everything was sorted out we knew that they were both coming here instead.
    Stiles sighed and leaned on the back of the headboard.
    "My butt hurts."
I burst out laughing and crawled over beside him, kissing his forehead. "You know what this means, right? No sex until I feel better," Stiles said.
    I froze.
    No sex.
    That is impossible with Stiles around. I looked at him with wide eyes and he just smirked and nodded. Shioh gets up and jumps off the bed, remembering that his favorite tv show is on and I just continue to stare at Stiles is disbelief.
    I then remembered the theory I wanted to test. He said no sex, so foreplay shouldn't really matter.
    I leaned in and kissed Stiles gently before sliding my hands up his shirt and rubbing his nipples. "K-Klaus, what did I just say?" Stiles said with a flushed face. "This isn't sex, just foreplay." I said, nuzzling Stiles neck. He blushed but nodded, closing his eyes and leaning his head back, enjoying the pleasure. I lifted my lover's shirt over his head and I kissed and sucked on his collarbone, making Stiles moan. I gently pinched Stiles nipples, making him whine out pitifully. I sat up and moved Stiles to lay down from his sitting position and kissed him before moving my lips to his nipples.
    I wrapped my lips around a pink bud and Stiles gasped loudly. I started massaging the other bud and rubbed my tongue over the covered one. Stiles tangled his fingers through my hair and pulled gently. I smirking and started sucking on Stiles' nipple, earning and high pitched moan and whine. I was shocked as I felt a sweet and warm liquid inside my mouth. I gulped it down and Stiles looked at me in shock. "Klaus, are you-ohmygod!" He said, embarrassed at what was happening.
    I kept sucking until I was full. I leaned up and licked my lips, "Yummy." I said, smirking at Stiles who slapped me in the back of my head. I plopped down beside my love and I just held him until the doorbell rang. I got up to go get the door only to see the Shioh had already let the man inside. "Oh, I'm sorry, is this the wrong house or?" A really skinny man with almost white hair asked, looking around nervously. "Well, unless you are Jeffery Star or James Charles then yeah, you're at the wrong house." I said, motioning for Shioh to come over, which he did. "Oh okay. Good. Um, I'm Jeffery." He said, holding his hand out. "Klaus, and this is Shioh. Stiles is upstairs, just follow me," I said. He nodded and I led him to our room. He walked in to see Stiles attempting to stand. When he saw us he started falling but I ran over and caught him and set him back on the bed. The doorbell rang again and I went down to get it, leaving Jeffery and Stiles to talk amongst themselves. I took Shioh with me.
    "Now Shioh, here is a life lesson that you always need to remember okay?" I asked him, he nodded. "If someone knocks or rings the doorbell, don't open the door if you don't know them, okay? Just come get mommy or daddy, okay?" I asked him, stepping in front of the door. He nodded and I opened the door to let who I knew as James inside. "Hi! I'm here to meet with Stiles." He said happily. I nodded and said who I was and introduced him to Shioh.
    I led him upstairs and walking in on a blushing Stiles and Jeffery bent over, laughing his ass off. "What did I miss?" James and I both asked. Stiles blushed even harder and Jeffery laughed even harder. I just gave them both weird looks and I picked Stiles up so that I could carry him to a room that Stiles and I had previously decorated to be the filming room.
    I saw James and Jeffery give eachother sideways looks at us, smiling but I just told them to follow me and led them to the room.
    We walked inside and I set Stiles down in one of the chairs, the other youtubers sitting in the other seats beside him.

    I sat infront of them because I was the designated recorder.
    Jeffery set up all of his equipment on the table and they put out all of the make up that they brought. Which was a lot. They tought me how to use the cameras and I caught on quickly and soon, we were starting the video.
    "Hey guys. Welcome back to my channel." Jeffery started, waving a white star-shaped mirror around. "So today I have James Charles with me," I pointed the camera at James, "but we also have a new guest with us. He, should I call you he?" Jeffery asked Stiles, who was actually under a white sheet to hide his identity. Stiles burst out laughing but nodded his head yes. I smiled and zoomed out so that all three of them were in the shot. "Well, we met him a few days ago and we are in his filming room, that is why the setting looks different." He said, putting down his mirror. "So I think it is time to reveal our friend here." Jeffery said, pulling the sheet off of Stiles head. Stiles blushed and waved, making my heart melt. "James and I are each going to put make up on half of Stiles face and see which side looks better-what are you doing?" Jeffery asks to Stiles who is drawing a line down the middle of his face. "I'm giving each of you a side." Stiles said as if it was the most simple thing in the world. He nodded and continued speaking.
    When the video was finished and Jeffery told everyone to subscribe to Stiles I plugged the chip into the computer and Jeffery, Stiles, and I started editing the video.
    The two other youtubers left after we all made Stiles' youtube account and I carried Stiles up to our room after we put Shioh to sleep. I layed down beside Stiles and kissed him goodnight, thinking about how I should purpose.

                       "Live your life as an exclamation rather than an explanation."
                                      ~Isaac Newton