Chapter 9

Sexual activity

3rd person pov
    Stiles woke up and saw Klaus sleeping on his back. He smirked and looked down across Klaus' body and smiled even wider when he saw that Klaus was hard. Stiles took the blankets off and seated himself on Klaus lap. He placed the tip of Klaus cock at his entrance and slammed himself down, screaming at the top of his lungs. Klaus shot up, now fully awake at the sudden burst if pleasure.
    Klaus groaned out loudly at the pleasure. Stiles was wide eyed as he bounced up and down, losing his voice.
    He didn't think that sex would feel much different without a condom but it does, if feels so much better, and it was driving them both insane. "Love, sooo good." Klaus groaned out into Stiles neck, who was screaming and moaning. "Daddy!" Stiles yelled as he came on his and Klaus' abdomens. Klaus just grabbed onto Stiles hips and kept thrusting in and out at a fast pace, making Stiles go slack against him, not able to speak a single word.
    Klaus came deep into Stiles and Stiles shot up as he was filled with hot cum. "Sooo good daddy." Stiles whispered into Klaus ear. Klaus smirked and switched Stiles onto his hands and knees and grabbed his phone, calling Jenna. Stiles bit the pillow as hard as he could to not make a noise as Jenna picked up the phone and Klaus put her on speaker.
    "Hey Jenna." Klaus said, slamming into Stiles. Stiles eyes went wide and his back arched as his prostrate was slammed into. He couldn't believe that Klaus was risking this. He blushed and tightened his hold on the pillow.
    "Oh, hello Klaus! Do you want Shioh back," she asked. Klaus positioned his cock differently and started slamming into Stiles, bruising his prostrate. "Hhm!" Stiles screamed, muffled by the pillow. His eyes were teary and his lips were going to be so swollen afterwards but he didn't care as long as he wasn't going to be heard.
    "No, actually." Stiles heard Klaus say.
    "I was wondering if you would keep him for the rest of the month," Klaus asked. Stiles was about to snap, Klaus thrusts were getting stronger and he wasn't sure if the next town over wouldn't hear him soon.
    Before Klaus could say anything, Stiles grabbed the phone and yelled out for her to ask Klaus' siblings and hung up. Stiles screamed and collapsed onto the bed as dropped the phone as Klaus used all his strength into one thrust. "OHMYGOD!" Stiles yelled out as his body trembled. "Now that wasn't very nice Stiles," Klaus mocked. "Shut it asshole," Stiles murmered. Klaus laughed and slammed into Stiles again, making him yelp and hug the pillow again.
    "Stiles, I thought that I was the one in a rut, why did you start this?" Klaus asked, pounding a lifeless Stiles into the bed. "Stiles. . ." Klaus drawled out, thrusting even harder. "Ah! Ahah!" Stiles cried out as he came. "I wanted. . . Ah! To feel you wit-th o-ou-t t-he con-co-ndom." Stiles stuttered out.
    "You always w-we-ar o-one and I-I wan-ted to-to fee-l you with-without it." Stiles said, gasping as he was being fucked harshly. Klaus gaped at Stiles.
    Klaus stopped thrusting and leaned down and kissed Stiles' neck, staying like that. Stiles got his bearings together, still gasping from the pleasure that happened only seconds ago.
    "I love you," Klaus said.
    Not even a moment later, Klaus was pounding Stiles deep and hard. Stiles screamed and clawed at the sheets.
    Stiles came with loud shout and Klaus cumming soon after.
    "That felt amazing." Stiles said, Klaus nodding.
    "Love, you know you will get pregnant again, right," Klaus asked. Stiles turned around and smiled at him. "I know, and I would love it if that happened. Wouldn't you?" Stiles asked, now turned around and looking into Klaus' eyes.
    Klaus smiled and kissed Stiles sweetly and passionately on the lips. "Oh love, you have no idea how much I would love that. How many I want." Stiles blushed and smiled.
    Klaus climbed over Stiles and entered his love again, Stiles moaning. Klaus seated himself fully inside and Stiles moaned and pulled Klaus down closer to him. He wrapped his arms around Klaus back and Klaus started thrusting hard and fast. Stiles screamed and clawed at Klaus' back as he was feeling all the pleasure.
    "Daddy! So good! Ah! Ohmygod! More!" Stiles yelled out. Klaus smiled and kissed Stiles and started going faster and harder, forcing Stiles to dig his nails into Klaus' back and scream into the kiss.
    "So tight and good. Going to fill you up to the brink with my cum and keep it all inside if you. Keep you ready. Fucking you all day and night." Klaus growled out. Stiles tightened his hold on Klaus and deepened the kiss. Klaus growled as he felt Stiles tighten around him.
    They both screamed at the top of their lungs as they came hard. Klaus went behind Stiles and pulled Stiles to his chest. Klaus thrust into Stiles hard, slow, and deep. Stiles moaned and leaned into Klaus.

                    "Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless."
                                ~Gary Vaynerchuh