Chapter 12

SHOUT OUT TO Coco_duh_koala
If you love the YouTuber Colby Brock(who doesn't) then go check out her account.

LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE!
______________________________________

    After a while, James, Jeffery, and Stiles got pretty well aquatinted with each other. They all walked out and gave each other their numbers. Stiles drove home happily and as soon as he walked inside, he heard his son shout and run to him. "Mommy's home! Daddy is grumpy," Shioh wimpered. Stiles smiled and bent over to pick his baby up when he saw a shirtless Klaus walk in. Stiles blushed and stared at his boyfriend. Klaus smirked and walked over. He walked behind Stiles and hugged his boyfriend, sniffing Stiles' neck and kissing him every once and a while. Stiles smiled and closed his eyes and leaned back into Klaus.
    "Mommy, daddy. . . what's sex?"
     That question had the two vampires freeze. "Shioh, where did you learn that word?" Stiles asked slowly. "Uncle Damon started talking about it." "What did he say about it." Klaus asked his son. "That it was amazing and he told me that I will love it when I get older. What is it?" Shioh asked his parents. "A very special activity that you should only do with someone you love, that you want to spend the rest of your life with. That you would do anything for." Stiles said, crouching down so that he could look Shioh in the eyes. "Like you and daddy?" Stiles smiled softly. "Yes, exactly." Klaus looked down at his boyfriend with adoration and lust, as usual.
    "Then why aren't you married?" Stiles eyes went wide and his hands started shaking. "Um, why would you ask that baby?" Stiles asked with a shaky voice. "Jenna said that people who really love each other get married." Stiles felt a pang of agony rip through his heart. "Oh, Shioh. I love you. Come on, let's go play." Stiles said, picking Shioh up who was cheering.
    Klaus watched the two walk away and felt a pang of guilt.
    A few minutes later, Klaus walked upstairs to see Stiles sitting with his back against the wall and hugging a confused Shioh. Klaus felt his dead heart constrict painfully at the sight of tears streaming down Stiles face. "I'm sorry Shioh. I know you're confused but I just need to hold you." Shioh smiled at his mother and threw his tiny arms around Stiles neck. "It's okay Mommy. Should I get daddy," he asked. Stiles eyes widened and he shouted, "No!" Before wincing and looking around warily. "No, Shioh, your father doesn't need to know about this." Klaus' eyes widened and he felt confused. "Why are you crying Mommy?" Shioh asked. "Oh, Shioh. When you are older, you will understand what it is to love someone but be unsure of their love." Klaus' jaw dropped and he could hear his heart hammering in his chest.
    "Come on Shioh, nap time." Stiles said, patting Shioh's back.
    Klaus walked back down stairs and sat down on the couch. A few minutes later, Klaus walked upstairs, to his and Stiles' bedroom and saw Stiles asleep on their bed, the blood red sheets contrasting beautifully with Stiles' pale skin and slim body. Klaus walked to the closet and pulled out a long sleeve shirt and put on his shoes. He turned around and saw Stiles' slightly parted lips and leaned over and gently kissed his lover. "I love you, Mieczyslaw." Klaus whispered.
    Klaus went out the door, nervous to get home.