Chapter 4

3rd person pov
    "Oh god, I've missed you!" Stiles said as he jumped at Klaus and kissed him, wrapping his arms around Klaus' neck.
    Once they separated, Stiles stepped back and looked Klaus up and down, making sure it was actually Klaus. Just then, realization showed in Stiles eyes. Klaus was here, Shioh was here. Klaus grabbed Stiles face and started crying, which shocked Stiles because he had never seen Klaus cry. "Oh love, you're alright. Oh I have missed you. Why did you leave, what did I do?" Klaus asked desperately. "No, Klaus, you didn't do anything. Something happened and I had to leave. Listen, you need to go-" Stiles was cut off by Shioh running into the room yelling, "Mommy! Grandpa's being mean!" Klaus eyes widened and Stiles heart dropped. He was about to get his heart broken all over again. "Hey sweety." Stiles whispered, picking Shioh up. "Mommy, who's that?" Shioh asked while pointing at Klaus, who's eyes were wide. Stiles looked right into Klaus' eyes as he answered. "That's daddy sweetheart." Stiles said and Klaus' mouth went dry and his jaw dropped. Klaus looked at Shioh and noticed all the features that the little boy had of Stiles and him.
    Shioh held out his arms and called for his daddy. Klaus smiled and took Shioh and walked in the house. "Hey baby," Klaus whispered. "So this is why you left? Because you thought I wouldn't want a child?" Klaus asked, sounding like he had just been stabbed by him. Stiles gave Shioh to John and led Klaus up to his room. "Yes." Stiles whispered, looking up at Klaus. "Love, why would you think that?" Klaus asked. "Because every time we saw a family struggling with a baby in public, you always said how you were happy you weren't them and weren't going to be them." Stiles said with a desperate voice. "Love, no." Klaus said, pulling Stiles into his chest. "No, I meant that we weren't going to be them because if we did have a kid, we weren't going to struggle with it, I would have spoiled the kid rotten." Klaus said, laughing gently at the end. Stiles started crying and kissed Klaus passionately, not wanting to let go in fear that Klaus would disappear. "Love, I'm not leaving you. I would and will never leave you." Klaus said.
    The rest of the day was spent with Klaus and Stiles cuddling with Shioh.
    "Klaus, get off, I need to go to school." Stiles whined. It was Stiles last day of school and he would graduate. "I'm picking you up and dropping you off," Klaus said. "Fine," Stiles said.
    Stiles got dressed and said goodbye to Shioh and followed Klaus to his car. Klaus opened the door for Stiles and Stiles kissed him with a quick 'thank you' and got in. Klaus drove to Stiles' school and everyone was looking at them as Stiles got out. Klaus locked the door before Stiles could get out and Stiles gave him an 'are you serious' look which Klaus gave him a 'yes, I'm serious' look back. "Kiss your boyfriend," Klaus said. Stiles blushed since his entire school was watching but leaned over and quickly kissed Klaus and then got out.
    The entire school had there jaws dropped. First, the school's own hyperactive and sarcastic little shit had a hot boyfriend who, which by the looks of it, was rich, and older. Stiles was slammed up against the locker, hard, by the pack who surounded him. "Who was that Stiles," Lydia asked. She was twirling one of her strawberry colored hair strands between her fingers.
    "My boyfriend." Stiles said, clearly annoyed by everyone. "Well, not for long." Lydia said, strutting away.
    Ever since Jackson had found out he was gay, Lydia was single. Jackson was pretty much her sugar daddy, so she wanted a new one, and by the looks of it, Stiles hot and rich boyfriend was her next target.
    The rest of the pack told him to be at Derek's right after school while shoving him a few more times.
    Stiles sighed and headed off to class, getting shoved once and a while throughout the entire day.
    At the end of the day, Stiles was waiting ouside for Klaus when the pack showed up beside him. "What do you guys want?" Stiles asked as Lydia started looking for Klaus with him. "Waiting with you dumbass, what does it look like." Jackson said, not actually wanting an answer.
    Klaus drove up and Lydia walked over while Scott grabbed his arm. Stiles winced but it didn't really hurt since he was a vampire and had fast healing.
    Stiles fangs wanted to come out as he saw Lydia flirt and try to seduce Klaus.
    A few minutes later, an angry Lydia stormed over and Stiles forcfully pulled his arm from Scott, causing a few shallow cuts and Scott to look at him with a shocked expression.
    Stiles jumped in the car and kissed Klaus' cheek who smiled at him and drove off. "I have a 'pack meeting' so we need to head to Derek's loft right after this," Stiles said.
    They got home and they said hello to Shioh and Stiles dropped his stuff on his bed and started heading back down until Klaus grabbed his arm and lifted the sleeve to see some scatches dissapear. Klaus' eyes glowed red and Stiles kissed him passionately, which got Klaus to calm down. "We need to go. Yes, I know they are going to kick me out but we still need to go. Bring Shioh please, because we are heading home right after." Stiles said, making Klaus grin and they gathered everything up and Stiles said goodbye to John and put everything in the car.
    Klaus pulled up to the Hale house and Stiles kissed his boyfriend and son before walking inside.
    When Stiles walked inside, he saw everyone there. "You're late," Derek growled. "Actually, you never gave a time, you just said to get here right after school so I am not late." Stiles sassed back. Derek growled and pushed Stiles up against the wall but got shoved back by a now fuming Klaus.
    Derek hit the wall and everyone looked at Klaus in shock. "What are you?" Scott asked Klaus who just glared at him. "That doesn't matter, Stiles, you're out," Derek said. Stiles shrugged and said, "Ok. Bye guys." "Wait, that's it? You love this pack! You're suposed to be sad," Isaac shouted.
    Everyone was cut silent when a small table fell over and a lamp broke. "You little shit!" Derek shouted as Shioh was sitting on the floor with a guilty look.
    Derek went to hit him when Stiles grabbed Shioh and put his hand to Derek's neck, his eyes glowing red. "When did you become an alpha?"

                        "Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom."
                            ~Thomas Jefferson