Chapter 15

Sexual activities in chapter

Klaus' pov
    When I woke up Stiles was sleeping on my chest. I smiled gently and carded my fingers through his hair.
    A few minutes later Stiles sat up and wimpered. "What is it baby," I asked. Stiles just blushed and shook his head, slowly getting up. I felt sadness bloom in my chest at seeing what I did to my lover but at the same time, I loved it. The only downfall was that Stiles was in pain and no sex.
    I got up soon after and we walked to Shioh's room where he was still sleeping. Stiles picked our son up and placed him on his hip, walking downstairs with me following right behind them. Stiles took Shioh to the livingroom as I made breakfast.
    I loved mornings like these. Peaceful, quiet, and beautiful mornings.
    When breakfast was done I carried our plates to the livingroom to hear Stiles talking to Shioh. "Yeah baby, you're going to get and little brother or sister." I smiled and leaned on the seal, watching Shioh touch Stiles' stomach and giggle and light up, Stiles doing the same right after him.
    I walked further in and set out food on the table, kissing Stiles cheek.
    "So, hun. I was thinking we could go to a beach. In Massachusetts." I said slowly. Stiles looked up, surprise clear on his face. "Massachusetts? Thats really far away. Like, all the way across the country far away." I nodded but didn't say anything. Once Stiles realized I wasn't kidding he jumped up in surprise. "Oh my god! Really?" I nodded and he kissed my cheek. "When is the earliest flight?" He asked, sitting back down. "Tomorrow at five am," I said. "But do you want to leave that soon?" I asked, shock clear on my face. He nodded quickly and kissed me after finishing his food. "I need to go call everyone and pack! Five am is only nineteen hours away, counting sleep! And we still need to get up at three because the nearest airport is and hour away!"  He said, running up the stairs. "How do you know this?" I asked even though I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me. I looked at Shioh who was oblivious to everything around him, just coloring in his notebook.
    I sighed and finished my food, Shioh soon after.
    I took our plates to the kitchen and I sat down and explained everything to Shioh.
    After a few minutes Stiles comes running down with his camera. "I was thinking our first video should be us packing up to leave for vacation." Stiles said, holding it out to me. I nodded and turned it on and started recording him.
    "Hey guys. So some of you may know me from Jeffery Stars' video and some of you may not. But I figured, why don't I make my first video about us going on vacation to Massachusetts, which is across the entire country from us." Stiles said as he was walking to our room.
    We entered our room and it showed all of Stiles' clothes on the bed as he was packing and speaking. "So we are going to a beach in Massachusetts, I don't know what it is called, I haven't been informed yet, but yeah. I will finish packing up and explain everything to you later." Stiles said, putting his hand over the camera. I turned it off and Stiles and I started packing ours and Shioh's clothing and important items.
    Stiles ran to the film room and sat down and I started filming him again.
    "Okay, so, we are leaving at three in the morning because our flight starts at five. . . am" Stiles continued explaining everything and after that I shut the camera off and by the time everything was finished, it was five pm. We ate dinner and lunch then Stiles and I went up to our room.
    "You know Stiles, with all of this happening, we haven't had time to enjoy ourselves." I whispered into Stiles' ear. I felt him shiver and I smirked, wrapping my arms around his waist. "K-Klaus, I'm still sore." He whispered back, closing his eyes. I smirked and kissed his neck. "Klaus, no." Stiles said, I groaned and wimpered, burying my face into his neck. "Please, something," I begged. It was pretty much impossible to have Stiles around you twenty-for-seven and to have a high sex drive like me and not do anything for this long. Stiles kissed me and still shook his head. I whined and slumped against him but moaned out as I felt something brush against my cock. I looked down to see Stiles hand gliding up and down my clothed member. I look at him to she him blushing and looking away. I smiled and bit his neck, making him gasp in surprise.
    He slid my sweatpants and underwear down and wrapped his slender and warm fingers around my cock, stroking up and down. I moaned out and closed my eyes. He started moving his hand faster, spreading the precum around for lube so he could go faster. After a few more strokes I came on his hand, moaning his name. "Thank you love, thank you." I whispered, kissing Stiles gently before he got up, washing his hands.
    "I'm going to take a shower!" I heard Stiles yell. I groaned. He was just teasing me now.
    I heard the water start running and an idea popped into my head. If he was going to tease me, I'm going to tease him. I walked into the bathroom quietly and saw the pale silhouette of Stiles slim body that curved at the stomach to show his baby bump.
    I quietly stripped from my clothes and opened the door to see Stiles washing his body. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, scaring him. "Jesus, Klaus!" Stiles yelled, jumping. "What's wrong love, scared? You should be." I said, wrapping and hand around his member, making it harden. He gripped my arms tightly and moaned as I stroked him slowly. "K-Klaus?" He said, confused. "You've been teasing me," I singsonged. "Wh-what?" Stiles asked, trying to deny it. I stroked faster making him let out a high pitched moan and his knees go weak. "When you get better, I'm going to fuck you so hard and I won't stop. Even when you can't move. I'm going to keep fucking you over and over and over. And you can't stop me," I growled. Stiles screamed as he came all over the bathroom wall. I smirked and I picked up the discarded sponge and started washing Stiles who was panting.
    Once we both washed ourselves we got into bed clothes since we now had to get up in eight hours. We wanted to get as much sleep as possible because sleeping on a plane was not very fun. We convinced Shioh to sleep and then went to sleep ourselves.
    "Hey, Klaus?" I heard Stiles say. "Yes?" I asked, "Did you mean what you said you would do to me in the shower?" He asked, curing up into my side. I smirked and said, "Yes, definitely." I heard him squeak and I felt his member harden. Oh, this was going to be fun.