Chapter 8

sexual activity in this chapter

3rd person pov
    When Stiles and Klaus got home after being informed that Hope and Shioh were staying at Jenna's for a while, they went to go get changed.
    The two got into the living room and Stiles gave Klaus a paper and pen. Klaus gave Stiles a questioning looked but Stiles told him to write down any kinks that he has or wants to try. Klaus blushed and nodded. After a few minutes, the two turned their paper over to show that they both had, daddy kink, overstimulation, and rough. But Stiles had handcuffs added and Klaus had master on his. Stiles smiles and blushed while Klaus stared at Stiles in shock. The two kissed and spoke about how it would go along until they passed out from exhaustion.
    When Klaus woke up, he was shocked to see Stiles still asleep. He smiled at the angel on his chest and then felt heat flood through him. "Shit," Klaus whispered. He slowly got up and shifted Stiles, earning a moan from Stiles that drove Klaus up a wall. He layed Stiles on the couch and ran to the nearest room and locked himself inside.
    A few hours later, Stiles woke up and saw that Klaus was gone. He sighed and got up. When Stiles got his bearings together, he looked around for Klaus and then saw the date on the calendar. It was the twentieth.
    Everyone year, Klaus locks himself inside of a room for a month and doesn't let anyone, espessaly Stiles, inside. Stiles looked around for the room and found Klaus. He knocked on the door to only hear a groan. "Klaus, you okay? Hun, please, let me inside," Stiles begged. He only heard a gruff 'no' in response.
    Stiles sighed in defeat and looked around for a bobby pin.
    If Klaus wasn't going to let him in, then he was going to pick the lock himself and find out why his lover does this every year.

~~with Klaus~~

    Klaus locked himself in the room and groaned when he felt his rut begin.
    Since Klaus was half werewolf, he got some things that the full blood werewolves did, which was mating season. It lasted for a month and was non-stop lust for him to be buried balls deep inside of his mate, Stiles.
    From what happened last night, Klaus knew that Stiles liked it rough, but Stiles would break at Klaus' rough, which is what his inner wolf and vampire wanted to do.
    A few hours later, Klaus heart stopped. He heard the door open and he looked at Stiles. His hair was messy, he was wearing one of Klaus' shirts that hung off Stiles' shoulder a little and low waisted sweatpants.
    Stiles saw Klaus and ran over to him. His lover was panting and had nothing but his sweatpants that he had changed into the night before.
    "Klaus, what's wrong?"
    Klaus looked into Stiles eyes and kissed him passionately. Stiles moaned into the kiss from the feircness and wrapped his arms around Klaus' neck. They separated and Klaus dove his face into Stiles neck.
    "Love, what are you doing?" Stiles gasped out.
    Klaus grabbed Stiles hips and pulled him closer while he got up to his feet. Klaus grabbed Stiles thighs and lifted him up. Stiles wrapped his legs around Klaus' waist and was carried to their bedroom.
    Klaus' wolf was howling, even though it was half and half, his wolf always came out during the mating season.
    Stiles gasped as he was thrown onto the bed. Klaus quickly climbed overtop of him and stripped the both of them of their clothes.
    "Klaus, what's going on?"
    Klaus didn't answer, he only flipped Stiles onto his stomach and looked at his beautiful boyfriend. Klaus leaned over Stiles and shoved two fingers inside of him. Stiles arched his back and screamed out loudly. Klaus smirked and beamed with pride.
    He added another without letting Stiles get used to the feeling and Stiles screamed out even louder. "Klaus! Ohmygodohmygod! Please!" Stiles begged, tears in his eyes. Klaus took his fingers out and rammed into Stiles in one thrust, making the younger arch his back off the bed and scream at the top of his lungs.
    Klaus jackhammered in and out of Stiles, who was losing his mind.
    Klaus pushed Stiles front down to the bed, the angle allowing Klaus even deeper into Stiles. "Ahhhhhhh! Yes! God! Klaus!" Stiles screamed as he was pounded. Klaus shook his head and leaned down to Stiles ear.
    "I thought we had an agreement," Klaus whispered.
    Klaus could see Stiles blush a deep red and whisper something else out. "What was that love? Speak up." Klaus said, slowing his thrust down, even though the motion of him stopping hurt himself more than anything.
    "Please, harder, faster." Stiles begged louder.
    "What's the magic word?" Klaus taunted, waiting for one of two words to be said.
    "Please. . . Daddy." Stiles begged, embarrassed of using one of his kinks for the first time
    Klaus felt something inside of him snap and he pounded into Stiles with no mercy or control. Stiles collapsed onto the bed and his nails tore into the sheets and he screamed louder than Lydia could ever wish to as his prostrate was bruised at the impact.
    "Daddy! Oh my god! Oh yes!" Stiles screamed out. Klaus had his head thrown back in pleasure. His cock was being squeezed harder than ever before. "So good baby boy, always so good. So tight and ready. I hope you won't be ruined after this month." Klaus said as he looked at Stiles hole, seeing himself disappearing inside of Stiles round, plush ass.
    Stiles' eyes widened. "Month?"
    Klaus smirked as he said that he will explain later.
    "I'm cumming!" Stiles yelled as he came, hard and fast onto the sheets bellow him.
    Klaus came in the condom. "When did you put a condom on?" Stiles asked, not botherong to hide the disappointment in his voice. "Love, I have been fucking a lot longer than you, I picked up a few skills along the way."
    Stiles pouted, he has never been able to feel Klaus' cum deep inside of him or the feel of Klaus' cock without the plastic separating them.
    This month, that was going to change.

                       "Creativity is contagious. Pass it on."
                                      ~Albert Einstein