"Fuck!" I felt his dick flex in my mouth as his thrust never faltered. Mr. Gallo thrusted deepens as he shot his load down my throat. He sighed as he slowly slipped out and I swallowed his cum as some landed on my tongue. I watched him lay down breathing heavy while his dick was still standing tall. Oh he's gotta be backed up. I crawled on top of him.

"You good?" He smiled and brought me down to kiss him. I moaned tasting us in our mouths. I smiled as his hands with to my ass as he gave me a few smacks.

"You're a succubus aren't you?" He joked and I laughed a little.

"This ain't a dream Lucca." I kissed him as I felt him at my entrance. Oh fuck I hope it fits, I felt his tip enter and I hissed in pain. I felt him pause and when I looked down at him he looked worried.

"I forgot." Mr. Gallo had me on my back instantly. I smiled sheepishly and he kissed down my neck and played with my hard nipples. While he made his way down he sucked and pinched my breast causing me to moan. And then I felt it, he thrusted into him completely. My voice got trapped in my throat as I my chest heaved. Mr.Gallo captured my lips and started moving slowly and small cries left my lips as I got more comfortable. He slowly rocked into me and I started moaning like crazy. We slowly found our rhythm and I stared to meet his thrust. I bit my lip feeling that familiar build up. I quickly wrapped my legs around and my back arched off the bed. Mr. Gallo thrusted deeper and harder causing my body to convulse each time until I came.

"Argh!... shit." I mumbled as he slid out of me while my body shook climaxing.

▪️Lucca▪️

"Feeling good?" I asked kissing up her body. Serena nodded and I smiled. She was too tight at first but I was relieved feeling her relax around me so I could move. And watching her moan and her breast bounce me want to just eat her up. I slipped a finger in her and she gasped pulling it out. And got on all fours.

"Come on Daddy... I want you to cum in me." She tempted while shaking her ass. Goddamn, I sat up and gave her ass a smack and she moaned. "Oo~ I like that Daddy." Serena lowered herself so her chest was against the bed while he ass was still up in the air, while her pussy just kept dripping her juices.

"You're trying to kill me?" I heard her laugh as she shook her ass some more. Grabbing her ass I slipped inside her, Serena was tight and hot inside. And she knew when and how to squeeze around me. God, just watching her ass bounce was getting off. The sounds of her moaning, our bodies colliding, and feeling her juices dripping was bring me closer. I smacked her ass and Serena yelped.

"You can be rougher with me!" She yelled, clutching the sheets. So I started to ram into her and I felt her legs spread and he body got a little lower. I thought about something interesting and stopped moving and she looked back and pouted.

"Fuck me." She sucked her teeth and groaned watching her throw her ass back. She was doing real good auntie her body started to shake, she was cumming again. I grabbed her hips and pounded her until I felt myself getting closer.

"Lucca! Please cum in me!" She begged and I came. I groaned as I shot into her. Serena moved and I slipped out of her and she flopped against the bed. I laughed and kissed up her back and she looked at me.

"You okay Love?" I asked and she sat up a little.

"Why the fuck are you still hard?" She asked and I shrugged. I'm pretty sure I can go one more time... maybe two then I'm done.

"You started this but I'm okay with taking a break." I said and she shot up. I laughed a little as she pushed me down.

"No, I'm gonna knock this out right now." She said gettin in top of me. Oh she's so determined.

"Shit!" I popped up still a little sleepy to see Serena had fell

"Shit!" I popped up still a little sleepy to see Serena had fell. I quickly ran over to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she glared at me. What did I do?

"I'm trying to pee but my legs gave out on me! You got me wobbling! I can't even pee!"

"But... I thought this is what you wanted?" I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Just help me to the bathroom." Laughing, I helped her and while she did that I ran her a bath. I rummaged around to find some bath salts and tossed a few scoops in. Grabbing her bag of stuff I got her from my trip to Asia and made it look really nice for her. Just something she can soak in for her sore body.

"This should be good." I said and she came stumbling out.

"Oo~ is this for me?" I held my hand out for her and she kissed my cheek.

"Come on, you'll feel better." She slipped out of her robe and got in. I sighed as she moaned stepping in.

"I needed this... and breakfast but one thing at a time." She said while side eyeing me.

"Don't worry. I'll have that for when you're done." She smiled and grabbed some over the crystals.

"These are really cute? When did you get these?"

"While I was in Asia. When you're done I'll have breakfast ready." I said while getting up, I'm definitely too tired to cook anything. I'll just go pick something up.

_________________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)