Chapter 7

Pretty long guys so be prepared! Lol

And Kennedy isn't racist. She's just old and bitter- and drunk. Her comment was like whoa he's sleeping with a younger girl type of thing lol

But I hope y'all like this chapter!

.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Seven

~Serena~

***A Few Months Later***

I'm dying. I'm alone, no Mr.Gallo. He's been on a business trip around Asia for three whole months. And I miss him. Yes we still call and text but I need hugs, kisses, booty rubs while I nap. All that he was giving me. Sure I still have Abby and Scotty but they've been driving me crazy this summer. Plus they got too drunk at a party and slept together so things have been pretty awkward around here. And during a heated disagreement Abby told my Dad about Mr. Gallo so we aren't speaking currently. So yeah... basically alone. Rolling over in my bed I looked at my phone. It's almost time for him to wake up and then we can chat until I pass out. He's bought me some cool stuff and I can't wait to see them person. I just hope I can fit the clothes because this birth control I'm on out a little weight on me. But I know he's taking me to some party when he gets back... but right now? I'm going to bed.

I got up that next morning and decided to go out shopping. Why not? And stop by my Dad's house so I can make him talk to me. My dad is the only family I have, and I can't let my relationship with Mr.Gallo get in the way of it. I'm just crossing my finishers that he doesn't make me choose. Because I would hate to lose Mr.Gallo but my dad is always going to be by my side. After I got dressed I headed straight home. Dad works nights so he'll definitely be home. On my way my tummy did all kinds and flips and twist. I don't think me and my dad have ever had a fight. When I pulled up to the house I saw his car in the driveway. Oh lord give me strength. I got out my car and headed straight for the door, when I walked in I heard him laughing his butt off to and old episode is Family Guy. I coughed and it caught his attention when he saw me he sighed.

"Dad...? Can we talk." He nodded and turned the tv off.

"Come here." He said patting the spot next to him on the couch. I slowly made my way over to him and took a seat. I just hope and pray he don't disown me.

"Dad I'm sorry..." I said with my head down.

"Serenity... did I do something wrong? Did I fail in anyway?" He said holding my head up and couldn't help but cry a little.

"N-No Dad! You are the best Dad a girl could ever have!" I've never wanted to make him feel this way. He's a great man and I know he would do anything for me.

"Then why date an older man? I mean I know we never had much but... I just can't wrap my brain around it." He muttered..

"It's not like that... it started off as just getting money for school and..."

"And?" He looked at me questionably.

"I met him and he's just the sweetest man ever Dad, really. I can't even describe it."

"I need to meet him." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You w-what?"

"You heard me."

"W-Well it's not that serious just yet Dad." I laughed and he wasn't budging.

"He's paying for your school, and giving you more money than you know what to do with. Sounds pretty serious."