Chapter 1

I hope you guys enjoyed the stories sooo here's a NEWWWW OONNEEEE!!!

Also in this one the love interest is an older maaannn so don't read if you don't likkeee😘😘

So NO complaining 😩🤦🏾‍♀️😘

And as always please... enjoy😝❤️😝

.
.
.
.
.
.

~•Book Three•~

| Chapter One |

•Esme•

"Mata raishuu!"I smiled as my students left with their guardians. Sighing I grabbed my paper work and headed to the teachers offices. Sliding the door back I noticed no else had made it in yet. I walked to my desk, time to knock out this paper work.

"Konban wa Esme sensei!" I turned around to see Hirohito, another teacher here.

"How was class today?" He sat down and stretched making a painful face.

"You know those kids can be a handful outside." I laughed know just who those kids are. He has a love triangle in his class and it's honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"What? Asuka wouldn't let Ichiro push her on the swing again?" He looked over at me and rolled his eyes.

"Yes! She shares on cookie with these boys and now they want to cry over her every class. And my other students don't understand why. Kids these days."

"But you gotta admit it's kinda cute."

"Yeah it is." We shared a laugher and made small talk as we grabbed papers and more teachers came in. After finishing up Hirohito walked me out because it had gotten late. As I walked home I remembered how my life was before I came here. I did have a very privileged life. My parents worked hard their whole lives so I could have a better one.  I went to the best schools, had tutors to teach me at home. I've participated in cotillions and pageants. But none of it was ever me. And they had become overbearing, constantly breathing down my neck about every little thing I did. So I did a year abroad and fell in love. After graduation and getting this job offer here they're heads exploded. And... basically disowned me. But I try to keep in contact with my little brother although even that is limited. In the end I'm happy and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

"Hi neighbor!" I stopped and turned to my neighbor, Ashlyn. She's from London and her husband owns a popular tea shop here in Nagoya. We're not close, but I'm the only one here she really knows. Ashlyn is beautiful, thin, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her husband? I haven't really got a good look at him but he's pretty decent.