Chapter 4

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Four |

• Esme•

Kiyoshi had offered to walk with me as I went shopping, his bodyguards keeping their distance. He's a funny man, whenever I ask him his opinion he seems to get flustered. And I can feel his eyes on my back, the look in his eyes give him away. And I wondered how far I could push him. I turned in the mini dress I was trying on. God it was tight, even after being here so long it's hard to find clothes that fit. I fixed my curls before opening the curtain.

"Kiyoshi-sama I think I need another size right?" I said stepping out and turning, giving him a good view. Other girls shopping stopped and stared, but I'm used to it. Kiyoshi on the other hand, I could see the red from his chest trying to reach his cheeks. His face was still stern but his eyes... man his eyes keep telling on him.

"I agree... one wrong move and you could see everything." He said and lightly laughed at the end.

"You're right, I couldn't even bend over in this thing." I placed my hand over my chest that was being squeezed in the top. They looked like they would fall out at in movement and the back? After a few steps in this I'm sure my ass would be out. I turned again looking in the mirror, pulling and stretching the dress.

"Let's get you out of that one and I'll take you to good spot Esme." He offered and I didn't even notice him get that close. The man was so quiet. Let's? I smiled and turned to face him.

"Alright but can you unzip me?" I asked before heading back in to change.

"Of course." A smile played on my lips when I felt his warm hands against my back. And Kiyoshi sure did take his sweet time. Using one hand to zip the dress and the other sliding down the curve of my back. I let out a relieved sigh from the freedom, catching my dress before it fell.

"Thank you." I said quietly before closing the curtain.

🔴Kiyoshi🔴

Esme and I walked together, arms snaked together as we headed up to the higher floors. Might have a better chance at getting something tailored for her shape. I've known my fair share of foreigners, not too familiar with black women. But I've known Americans to be friendly? Not afraid to hug someone after introductions, but I'm not sure if that's what Esme is doing. When she asked for my help to unzip her dress I wanted her so badly. Her skin was so warm, soft, and her body was so plump. I wanted to bend her over and take her in that dressing room. But I had to control myself, I'm not some wild young man anymore.