Day Nine

Angela's P.O.V

I don't remember anything from last night... I have no memory..? I looked around at my surroundings... "Where am I...?" I saw nothing but darkness and a little light above my head. "Welcome Mercy... Or should I say Angela.." I jumped up in shock, "Who... who are you," I was tied up to a chair, hands behind it. "And why am I here?!" I tried to get out of the chair by shaking around, nothing worked. The chair was stuck to the floor, "Why are you doing this?" "I have no clue what you're talking about! Hahahah! You deserve this! You got yourself into this mess!" I was confused, I didn't know what they were talking about, "What do you mean... that I got myself into this mess?! I don't even remember what happened yesterday!" "Exactly... so how do you know if you did or did not do this to yourself...!" I thought to myself... h-how did I get into this situation... I tried to remember yesterday, but I just could not! "What did you do to me... there has to be a reason that I can't remember yesterday at all!" "Can you just shut up already!" The room I was in slowly filled with a type of blue gas, I started to cough and pass-out. "Goodnight Angela..." The voice faded away, "h-help me..." I tried to take my hands out of the rope but could not. My vision started to get blurry, "h-help m-" I passed out.

Genji's P.O.V

"Argh..." I put my hand to my head, "W-what happened..." I looked around the room and heard footsteps coming toward me, "Who's there!" No response. I was tied up to a pole, I tried to shake myself out of it but I couldn't. "Why hello... Genji..." It sounded like a male's voice. "Who are you!" he laughed, "The same thing Angela said...!" I was in shock when I heard Angela's name, "What did you do to her!" "Nothing Genji... Nothing at all..." he began to laugh again. "Well... I'll see you late Genji... I'll have fun with Angela..." he started to walk away, "Lilithy! I know that's you!" he stops and walks up to Genji, revealing his face, "I... am not that useless piece of trash!" It wasn't Lilithy, it was someone I've never seen before... "Who... are you then...?" he grabbed his chin, "You'll figure out soon... or maybe you'll not because you will be dead!" he walked out the room and started to laugh hysterically. Before he walked out of the room he pressed a button on the wall releasing a toxic gas, knocking me out."

Lilithy's P.O.V

"Was it wrong... did I do the right thing.... Why was my mind!-- corrupted? I have Hanzo's blood all over my hands... I-I... didn't want to harm him... I didn't want to harm anyone at all... That wretched killer corrupted my mind and made me hurt them." I walked along the hallway and started to think about how they are doing... Genji and Angela. "Lilithy!" Talking about wretched killer... there he is now. "Yes, sir!" I stood tall while talking to him. "Why are you just standing there!? Get to work!" He pushed me around with gravity... No one knows how he is able to control gravity with just his hands.. "Sigm-" He grabbed my throat, "Don't... say my name..." I started to choke and barely managed to say sorry... He let me go and I dropped to the floor. "Get up you pathetic thing!" He yelled at me for a few minutes, talking about how pathetic and how useless I was. After he 'talked' with me, he left the hallway. I thought to myself if I wanted to go save the others from this evil man, I put them in this mess anyway... I walked up to Angela's room and peeked through the little hole in the door. She was... knocked out, the room was filled with blue gas. I clicked a button that was on the wall next to the door and cleared out the gas from the room, I entered the room. I tapped on her shoulder, "Angela... wake up..." She groaned a little, "W-who..." she opened her eyes a little, "Lilithy! Back away!!!" She quickly jumped up and pushed me away, I fell to the floor, "I'm not here to hurt you Ange-" "I don't care!" She began to tear up, "You hurt Genji!" "What do you mean I hurt Genji..." She stared at me violently, "What do you mean... do you not remember what happened?" "Angela... My mind was corrupted by the person that blue gassed you..." She was in shock, "S-So... you didn't mean to kill Hanzo or... Harm Genji..." "No... Why would I ever want to harm my brothers.." We talked for a few minutes before the killer came to her door, "What do we have here..." We both looked at him, "S-Sir!" "You tried to help her escape didn't you..." "N-No Sir?" "Shut it." He closed the door on the both of us and press the blue gas button, "Good night!" He laughed hysterically and walked away. I held Angela's hand, "I'm so sorry..." The both of us passed out.

The Killer's P.O.V

Haha... What was she thinking, what was I thinking of trusting her? I knew she would try to help them... but what if she can't help the other. I walked over to Genji's room and opened it, I picked him up and walked down the hallway. There will... be no more Genji!