Angela's Past (Pt.3)

Angela's P.O.V

We were driving in the car to reach the Overwatch headquarters, "H-hey... Genji?" "Y-yes... A-angela...?" I reached my hand out, "Hold my hand..." He shakely reached for my hand and held it. When he touched my hand I saw a little red blush form on his face, I giggled, "Genji why are you so adorable..." "Wha-what..." I don't know what I felt... A feeling. "Y-you're adorable too A-Angela..." "Whatcha kids doing back there?" "Getting to know each other!" I sprang out of my seat, "So... Genji do you have any siblings..?" "Yes... I do, I have a brother and a sister, their names and Hanzo and Lilithy... Do you have any siblings...?" "I don't remember if I do or not, my mother and father never told me about any siblings. They mentioned a girl's name once, I think it was Mo-" "Hold on Kids!" The car skidded across the road, "Ahhhhh!" and ran into a tree. All of us got knocked out from the impact.

A few hours later

"Ouch..." I held my head. I saw that Genji was still knocked out, "W-what happened..." I tried to get up but my leg was trapped under metal. I tried to lift up the metal but I could not, so I tried to call out genji's name, "G-Genji..." Even though he was still knocked out, I looked over to where Hansuke was sitting and I saw him lying there with a giant piece of sharp metal going through his head, "Hansuke!" I started to tear up from the blood gushing out of his head, I held my hands over my face.

I waited in that same spot for a while until Genji awoke, there was nothing to do, I was not strong enough to lift the metal that was laying on my leg. I got used to the pain of the metal slowly digging into my skin, I actually thought that Genji was dead because he would not wake up... So I closed my eyes and said some words in swedish, "De känslor jag har för honom... jag kunde inte säga. Och nu är han död..." (The feelings I have for him... I couldn't say. And now he's dead...) I bawled. I turned to him and touched his head, "Genji... Please come back to me..." There's no use for this, why am I even trying anymore, why am I the only one that survived... I picked up a sharp object and placed it against my throat, making part of my throat bleed. I started to dig deeper into the skin almost making me not able to breathe but, before I could someone grabbed my hand... "A-Angela..." It was Genji's hand... He was alive, I thought he was dead... "G-Genji... I thought you were dead..." "That does not mean take your own life..." "I-I..." "You what..." "Nevermind... Help me get this metal off my leg please..." He helped me out and then he got out of the car he then turned back to the car and saw his father dead, "Dad!" "Genji, please! Your father was a good man Genji..." He started to tear up, "I'm really sorry Genji..." He wiped his tear off his face and helped me out of the car, "My father told me to not cry, as it was not a man's thing to do..." "Genji... It is alright if you do cry, it's what humans can do to show their emotions..." I tried to walk to him but I fell down due to my leg being so beat up, "Genji... I cannot walk..." I came over to me and picked me up, "Then I will carry you." We both started to walk away from the crash, well not me since I was unable to walk so I would say carried away from the crash. We started to continue our adventure to the Overwatch Headquarters.