Day Three

Genji’s P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened, to see that I was still in Angela’s room. Just the thought of being in her room made me blush… I turned over to see Angela sleeping next to me, drooling. She looks so cute when she is relaxed. I got out of bed and went to go to the bathroom to go wash up my face, which is still full of blood from the man I killed… I don’t remember killing the man though… It’s like, something took over my body and mind. I heard a little mumble coming from outside the bathroom, sounded like Angela. “I guess she’s up?” I peeked through the bathroom door to see what Angela was doing. She got out of bed and walked to her wardrobe. “I wonder what I should wear today…?” Has she forgotten that I was here? “Angel-” I was about to call out her name but someone knocked on the bedroom door. “Who is it?” “It’s me, Jack.” I saw her face turn red. “C-come in…” He opened the door and came in, “Angela… So… Do you remember two days ago, when I was going to tell you something?” “Y-yeah…” They started to talk to each other. Jack came closer to Angela, it looked like they were about to kiss. But, before Jack came to close Angela pushed him away, “What do you think you’re doing?” “Um… I-” “Get out!” “Wait I can explain!” “No get out now!” He sighed. “I didn’t want to do this but…” He grabbed Angela by the arms, “Hey! what are you doing!” He stayed silent and picked her up and threw her on the bed. “Stop this no-” He grabbed her mouth and started to rapidly kiss her. I couldn’t bear this anymore, I started to feel rage inside me again, anger, just like what happened to that man that I killed yesterday… I tried to control it but, it released. Slowly drawing my sword out of its case, letting the dragon consume me. Next thing I know… My mind went black…

Angela’s P.O.V

“Stop this no-” He grabbed my mouth and started to rapidly kiss me. I had no control over my body, he had me tied up to the bed… Slowly he took off my clothes. I saw a glance of red from the corner of my eye, it was coming from the bathroom… I- I knew what it was and I knew what it is going to do and I will allow it to do what it does best… Kill… I relaxed my body, “Hey Jack… If you untie me we can get down to business.” I gave him a little wink, and looked to the right, where the bathroom door was. I saw the redness getting brighter. “Haha, you really think I would do that.” “Yeah, I like you Jack… I love you.” The redness of Jack’s face lit up. I really hated doing this, I was dying inside… I hate Jack after what he did, I’ll hate him for life but, I won't have to worry about hating him because I think someone already does and wants him dead. Jack untied me and I grabbed his shoulder and laid him down. Ahh… Why am I doing this, I hate myself right now… Genji, please hurry up… I looked to the right again to look at the redness under the door. “What are you looking at?” He looked in the direction I was looking, “What is that…?” He looked frightened and got off of me. He walked to the bathroom door and slowly turned the knob. I knew what would happen to him if he were to open that door, I just gave a little smirk. He opened to bathroom door to only see, Genji lying across the floor with his own sword through his chest. “Genji! No!” I ran over to Genji and lifted him up to lie against the wall, “Why did you do this to yourself…” “I- I had to… The dragon consume my body… I didn’t want to hurt anyone else…” I slowly took the sword out of Genji’s chest and whispered into Genji’s ear, “Genji… listen to me, the dragon inside of you only kills the people that harm the one you love.” His eyes widened as he heard the words, ‘Harm the one you love’ he understood what I meant, “Yes, the one I love… shall always be protected.” Jack picked up his gun and aimed it at Genji’s head, “Jack what do you think you’re doing!” “I’m going to kill this, this hideous monster!” He whispered, “The one trying to steal my love away from me…”

Genji’s P.O.V

The only thing I saw in front of me was Jack aiming his pistol at my head and talking to Angela at the same time, a few minutes later, Jack grabbed Angela’s throat, I felt rage go through my body once again… He pushed her against the wall and started to choke her. I had to act fast, I picked up my bloody sword and cut off Jack’s arm, “Arghhhh! What the fu-” Angela suck her pistol down his throat and pulled the trigger without hesitation. I never knew she could be this deadly, then I realized that she was crying. She dropped the bloody pistol to the floor, her eyes wide, slowly breathing. “A-angela… are you alright?” She looked at me while holding her stomach. “Angela?” She released her hand uncovering a bloody spot on her stomach, it looked like she was shot. “Angela!” She quickly fell to the floor… I tried to get up back could not. I reached out for Angela's hand as she reached for mine, our fingers touched. I felt and saw a bright light when the tips of our fingers touched… I saw my body's wounds and cuts be healed before my very eyes, it was like magic. I got up off the floor and ran to Angela. I picked her up and placed her on the bed, “Rest here… I'll go and get help.” I ran out to go get help for Angela.