Making up your bed only takes 5 minutes max, that's if you slow but 5 minutes, 5 minutes is a long time to be away from breakfast. I placed a tea bag in my cup and put in three sugars. (Yes, I know I'm going to be a diabetic soon but just so you know, it was not white sugar, it was brown. Fun fact: brown sugar is less sweeter than white sugar so three sugars aren't actually that sweet. If I did that with white sugar then I have a death wish).

I took out my porridge bowl and poured in my cereal as I waited for the kettle to finish boiling. I walked to the fridge to take out the milk when I heard a boy's voice coming from outside, in front of the house, but I still didn't bother to look through the blinds to see who it was. I added the milk to my cereal, put it in the microwave and waited for 30 seconds (if it went over that my cereal would be too hot and I'd burn my mouth for sure. I know because I did it once and it didn't end well).

I walked over to the kettle still keeping track of the microwave timer as I poured the hot water into my tea cup. I switched off the mikey (well, that's my short version of microwave) when I saw it was going to go over the time of 30 seconds and then I added the milk to my tea. Yeah, I made myself milk tea. I just thought that was regular tea though but if you add milk apparently it's milk tea.

I took out my porridge bowl and placed it on the kitchen table then I got my tea cup and placed it next to my bowl but closer to the centre of the table since I didn't want to knock it off

I took out my porridge bowl and placed it on the kitchen table then I got my tea cup and placed it next to my bowl but closer to the centre of the table since I didn't want to knock it off. My mom would kill me if I spilled my tea all over her table cloth so I did it to avoid getting into a near death situation with her. (That was over exaggerated but it pretty much sums up what would happen). I sat down eating my breakfast but somehow I could still hear the voice outside.

Hmmm, I wonder who it is? I thought but I was too focused on finishing my breakfast to look

Hmmm, I wonder who it is? I thought but I was too focused on finishing my breakfast to look. I looked out the window as I emptied my tea bag into my cup and tossed it into the bin that was open from where I was sitting. I could see a figure walking in the road. I stirred my tea and continued eating my cereal with furrowed eyebrows. I couldn't make out who it was but I could see the silhouette of a boy?

 I couldn't make out who it was but I could see the silhouette of a boy?

I continued to sip my tea. I was curious about who could be outside because the neighbourhood I lived in was a quiet neighbourhood. We didn't really get a lot of people here or cars for that matter since most people took the main road and we lived in a crescent. For all I know it could be a hobo but I didn't think it was. I really wanted to look though. I was so caught up in my curiosity.

When I finished my breakfast and my tea I got up from my seat and walked toward the blinds. I looked through them still as curious as ever as I witnessed the person approach. They walked in the road and were nearing the lawn of the house as I continued watching them approach. I looked at their face as they got closer and it was the boy who always "seemed" to watch me?

What? My eyes went wide. How does he know where I live? Oh, wait that day when he walked with his friend? So he was watching me? And here I am watching him now? But he is outside my house? What do you call this? Peeking through the blinds and watching him. I feel like a stalker.

I was stalking my stalker from the comfort of my own home. Why did I even feel like the stalker? It's not like I used Google Maps to find out where he lived or followed him home (in fact I didn't even know where he lived). He was the one outside my house. Why was he even in my area? Then again I don't own the road. Anyone can walk on a road or on the pavement, there is no law that says you can't unless you loitering and up to no good.

He walked on as I continued to watch him for god knows what reason. He was talking to someone but I couldn't see the person and then he turned walking out of my view range towards the girl from my neighbourhood's house? When I looked again he disappeared and I couldn't see much.

What was going on?

To be continued...

************************************

👁 Read

⭐ Vote

🗨 Comment

😍 Enjoy...