❇Chapter 15❇

📓Տհօw օƒƒ

So (I know that's not how you start a proper sentence, this book is meant to be informal geez, how else am I supposed to write like I wrote as a teenager so yes, I'm starting my sentence wrong) the week had flown by and I was too lazy to give you guys (I am just saying guys because that is how I speak) all the details. Most of the details however, consisted of me being watched and feeling awkward and that pretty much sums it up.

Time skip »»
(Yeah, yeah, you know the drill)

Today was the second last day of the exam week and I was grateful my misery was almost coming to an end. After all this time it was finally here. Holiday was just a day away then I'm home free and I can party.

By party, I don't mean actual party though, sorry to disappoint your teenage generalisation that when a teenager says party it means underage drinking and messing up your parents house, by "party" I actually meant sitting on the wifi and playing video games or watching YouTube videos in the comfort of my own home. That's my idea of a party. I'm a homebody what can I say.

Yes, I was a disappointment of a teenage cliché. I'm not going to lie about that. While other girls were out going to movies with their boyfriends or actually partying I was at home playing video games with people who were from other countries because I never told any of my friends from school that I gamed online but that's what I did for fun.

Other than that I was just glad to get past this stressful week. I've been so stressed I've come to the point where I wanted to rip my own hair out from the roots. I did study but being in that classroom was slowly getting to me and I was beyond anxious for some reason? Oh, wait it's because he was in that class with me. Yeah, nope that didn't slip my mind.

It was as clear as day he was in that class with me 24/7 for that entire two weeks (well, soon to be two weeks after today and yes, I was exaggerating when I said that I was in that class 24/7, if that were the case I would've had a heart attack) I spent in that class. If that isn't enough already I was slowly being eaten away by anxiety and I overthought so much it was becoming unbearable.

The fact that I could even find the courage to concentrate during my exams was a miracle. Having eyes on you all the time? I told you I was a timid little thing.

I didn't hate him though and that's not why I ignored him, no, I was just so scared. Why was I scared? Honestly, I don't know but I just didn't have the guts to talk to him even though he had made attempts at trying to get me to notice him which I did but I just pretended I didn't and also as I mentioned before I'm really bad at picking up signals, sorry guys (I don't mean actual guys I mean, people in general).

During the start of the second week upon my arrival to school and my common habit of only arriving last minute, I hadn't managed to clip my hair up before leaving like I had always done in the morning and instead I chose to do it in the car. That morning, I was in such a hurry as I tried to get my hair clipped. It was something different. Usually I just tie my hair up in a ponytail but I figured it was time for a change. I was still clipping my hair up as we drove to school when I heard my mom say...

"There's a boy waving at you." I slightly glanced out of the window to see him and his friend walking on the pavement but I was so busy with my hair clip I couldn't wave back. Wow, I wanted to wave back at him. This is new. "Do you know him?" My mom asked.

"Nope." Was all I could say.

"Mmmh," I heard her murmur, "he must have waved because he thought you were waving when you were actually clipping up your hair?" She said sounding unsure, making it almost sound like she was asking a question.