❇Chapter 6❇

📄 ¢σιи¢ι∂єи¢є

After our little game of "how many cute boys you can spot at our school?" we didn't really get a chance to finish it since the bell rang.

And the score looked like this...
(I'm gonna be honest with you, there "aren't" a lot of cute boys at my school well I mean, my preference of what I thought was cute anyway. I know looks aren't "everything" but I'm fussy okay and I'm not going to lie about that. Looks do matter to a certain extent)

My score: 9 cute boys

That was the amount of boys that I thought were cute and again this is my personal preference (like you not fussy and don't lie about it), I counted that other boy who was watching me, as well. The one girl who said he was cute... "Ooh he's cute..." she said but she forgot to count him and I did so she gave me the point. (I'm so freaken shallow)

Look at me, such high expectations... this is coming from a girl who views herself as a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10.

I was viewing guys who were definitely for the lowest... a solid 8 out of 10. Like I stand a chance... Lol ha... as if... it's okay to dream. They were definitely out of my league. And my low self-esteem says... Do I even have a league?

I know, I'm not ugly but at the same time I'm not pretty either... well, I can be pretty if I wanted to, what was that saying again? You're not ugly you're just broke, with the right amount of make up (obviously subtle make up, I'm a natural girl) and a nice outfit that would probably do the trick but this was school "not" a modeling contest. I was here solemnly to learn. Not find a boyfriend. At least that's what my dad used to say. "School is a place for learning, "Relationships" can happen when it's over." or his other line... "You don't attend school to make friends, you attend school to learn."

Yes, I do have low self-esteem and I feel down sometimes but I still know my self worth.

So basically I'm a contradiction.

Just because I'm not that pretty doesn't mean my worth lessens. I deserve respect just like every other girl no matter how "pretty" or "ugly" people view them as. Besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It doesn't matter how pretty you are because someone will always find a flaw (after all nothing in life is perfect). People have the right to their opinions but the only opinion that I think should matter to us, as people, is our own opinion when it comes to how we view ourselves.

The other girl: 5 cute boys

She didn't get a chance to finish and her friend was basically counting all of them.

The girl who saw that one cute guy first: 13 cute boys

Obviously she got the most, how I know is because she asked us all how much we got after the bell rang as we stood up and were about to leave for class. She asked me first to which I answered and then she asked the other girl who said how much she counted to which she announced... "I win."

Yay, winner, winner chicken dinner... go play PUBG.

I'm not a sore loser but she was gloating, then again the game didn't really interest me anyway even though I, "Ms I Feel So Shallow" suggested it. Honestly, I was a little irritated with myself for making the suggestion in the first place but I'm not going to beat myself up for it even though I really want to.

We headed off to class and took our seats after a long walk, a really long walk. The bell always rang a few minutes before the time to accommodate all the students and so that no one would be late. I walked into class placing my bag next to me at the bottom of my desk. At the school I went to we didn't have "lockers" so students had to carry their bags around 24/7.

The current class I got was technology and that was with my homeroom teacher Mrs Dollie. I sat quietly doing my work as I always did (not actually), taking down notes from the projector screen. Usually in my classes I would just doodle and write stuff. Not really doing the work but I've been slacking too much lately, I figured I should focus for once and at least keep up with where the class was instead of borrowing a friend's books to catch up at home.

I was on the last paragraph of notes when a knock came from the door and so my attention was shifted to that. What can I say I get distracted easily. My gaze fell on the door when I heard Mrs Dollie say... "come in" and you not going to believe who it was. There he stood in all his glory gazing right at me as soon as he walked in. He stood there at Mrs Dollie's desk looking at me until she said... "why are you here?" to which it looked as if he shook his head to break himself out of some sort of daze and then he replied "I was sent by my teacher to bring this to you."

He placed a stack of photocopies on her desk and then made his leave when she said it was okay for him to go. He strolled ever so slowly out of the classroom as he had done before and glanced over at me once again which of course made me look down, feeling like I was butt naked by the way he looked at me. I saw him again for the third time that day. Was this a coincidence? I thought to myself.

I remembered him so vividly now... Dark brown hair, that you wouldn't be able to tell it was brown if he was in the shade, his hair almost looked black. His eyes were hazel brown but could be mistaken for green since it was a mix of the two colours. (I'm an observant person, okay) (gosh now I sound like the stalker). He had a very nice jaw line and his Adams apple never stuck out too much. His lips weren't full but they weren't thin either. Honestly I was attracted to him.

I did quite the observation on this guy before he left, god I'm such a perv (obviously this is a joke, just specifying because you never know. People take things way too seriously these days), checking out the guy but I mean, it's not like he wasn't checking me out but then again maybe he wasn't checking me out and it was all in my head, I'm terrible at picking up signals or hints sorry guys.

I actually did look at his figure as well (boy I'm a despicable human being). He was slender but at the same time he did have some muscle here and there. Obviously, I didn't see much since his school clothes covered most of him (someone shoot me, no of course not literally). I really observed this dude oh my.

After realising that he had left the classroom my brain finally went back to work mode and I sat in silence as I tried to figure out where I was on the screen with the note I was writing. Damn it I lost track of where I was which was my fault really... I chose to look at him. I don't even know if anyone noticed our staring contest before he left but honestly I still wasn't sure if he was looking at me or what?

Was he looking at me?

To be continued...

************************************

👁 Read

⭐ Vote

🗨 Comment

😍 Enjoy...