Chapter 40

J-Hope walked back and forth at the living room. *think J-Hope! Think!* he scolded himself.

After a moment, "Argggghhh!! I can't think of anything!" he pulled his hair.

"Young master, are you okay?" Jun came running to him.

He sighed before he threw himself on the cozy couch. "I'm okay, I think." He sighed heavily.

"Are you having some kind of problems? Is it about Siwoo ssi?" Jin asked.

J-Hope shook his head, "No." he answered simply. "Then maybe you should ask your parents for help." Jun suggested.

J-Hope quickly sat up, "Jun ssi, you're a genius!" with that he ran to see his parents.

Jun smiled, *I'm glad for you.*

------------- ----------- -------------

J-Hope barged into their family reading room.

His parents were there. His father was in front of the laptop, typing at his fast speed while his mother was sketching a new pattern for her latest product.

"Mom, there's no time for drawing!" he ran to his beloved mother.

Jeong Eun looked up at her son, "What is it, Hoseok-ah?" she asked calmly. "Mom, this is about Siwoo." J-Hope told her.

His father, Jung Seonggi, stopped his work abruptly when his son mentioned Siwoo's name.

"What is it?" Jeong Eun asked curiously. "She's engaged to someone else!" J-Hope blurted.

"What?!" Jeong Eun was surprise. "But I already told her that she would be your bride." She added.

Seonggi raised an eyebrow, *my wife is sure fast in things like this.*

"That's the thing. She didn't agree with this engagement thing. She was forced." J-Hope sighed.

Jeong Eun narrowed her eyes at him, "Sit." She said coldly. J-Hope gulped down his saliva. This expression that his mother showed is odd to him. The last time she looked so cold was when he broke her 3,000,000.00 won porcelain  vase from China.

He took the empty seat opposite to her.

"Tell me everything you know." Jeong Eun insisted. J-Hope took a deep breath before he started.

At the end, within 30 minutes, he told the exact thing happen to Siwoo. From the day she saved that dog until Kihyun took her away.

"What should we do? I can't let her go." J-Hope said to her.

"Hold onto her J-Hope. She's going to be my daughter in-law no matter what!" Jeong Eun was determined. "But we need to come up with something." She added.

Seonggi looked at his wife and son.

---------------- --------------- ---------------------

Siwoo glared dagger at Kihyun.

He placed his spoon down and looked back at her. "What are you staring at me like that?"

"You should stop snatching me away from my friends like that." She said.

Kihyun cleared his throat. "They won't give you away even if I ask politely. Do you think your friends will finally accept the fact that you and I are engaged?"

"They won't accept it and trust me, I won't too." Siwoo pressed her lips into thin lines.

Kihyun looked at her, "Why is that?" "There's no witness when your mother want me to be your fiance, you didn't ask me directly, you haven't declared it publicly that we're engaged and most important thing, you and I don't share the same feelings. So basically, this engagement thing is not happening in reality." Siwoo told him.

He smiled at her, "That can be solved. I'll announce it this weekend. I'll call for the reporters if you want and don't worry, I will make you fall for me."

Siwoo's stomach sank. *this is not what I want. I rather die then marry him.* she thought as she clenched her fist tightly.

----------------- -------------------- --------------------- ------------------

"What?!"

"This weekend?!"

"That was too fast!"

The boys went mad.

Suga tightened his fist before he slammed it onto the desk, "That son of a bitch! I swear I could just kill me right now!" his face was tight. He didn't show any sign of smile, not a little bit.

"Is that it? Are we going to see you walk on the isle and marry a guy that is not J-Hope hyung?" Jimin looked at her.

"What choice do I have Jimin?" She looked at him sadly.

Jin nodded, "She's right. Once that guy announces that Siwoo is his fiance, we can do nothing but to see her marry other guy."

"Once he announces that, I'm sure he'll put up more guards around her. Not to mention, he'll do anything to keep her away from us." Rap Mon added.

Beads of tears started to fall from her eyes. "But I don't want that!" she cried.

Seven heads turned to her. They haven't seen her tears in such a long time. Ever since Serri stopped bullying her, Siwoo had stopped crying in front of them.

J-Hope hurriedly went to her. He gently wrapped his hand around her.

"I don't want that! You guys are my friends. I don't want to be apart from you guys." She cried.

Seven hearts ached in great pain. They hate to see her tears. She took a long time to be a strong girl she is now. Seeing her crying like that because of a guy really hurts them.

"No one is taking you away from us, Siwoo. We'll make sure that you'll always right next to us. I promise you." J-Hope promised her.

Siwoo wrapped her arms around his waist and cried on his chest.