Chapter 20

Suga punched his locker. Siwoo jumped in surprise. "Fuck that girl!" he cursed. She blinked in surprise. *that was the first from Suga.* she thought.

"Here." Jin handed her his towel. "Don't worry. It's clean." Jin smiled. Siwoo smiled back at him. She took off her glasses and wiped her face.

"I think I need to use the restroom. I have a lot to clean." She smiled meekly.

"No need." J-Hope took out his phone. "Hello? Jun ssi? Can you pick me up at school now?" he asked.

J-Hope looked at the boys, "Do any of you want to come along?" he asked. "Me!" the boys raised up their hands. J-Hope nodded.

"Bring a bigger ride. They all coming with me." J-Hope reminded his butler before he hung up.

J-Hope took his bag. "Let's go. Jun will be here in a minute." He said. "Yeah. Skip school. I like that." V cheered.

J-Hope grabbed her hand, "You're coming with us." "Uh? What? Why?" she asked. "It's magic time." He smirked.

A big white van stopped right in front of a salon. One by one went out from the van. Siwoo was the last one to step out. She has Jin's towel on top of her head, just to cover the flour and egg that had dried.

"See you at home, Jun ssi. Thanks." J-Hope thanked his butler. He nodded before he drove away.

"Let's go." J-Hope pushed Siwoo to enter the salon.

"Uh? Hoseok-ah." One of the staff greeted him. "Mrs. Lim." He bowed to her. "Your mom?" she looked for his mother. "I'm with my friends today." J-Hope nodded at Siwoo and the boys.

She nodded, "How can I help you?" "I need you to use your magic hand on her." J-Hope pushed Siwoo forward. Mrs. Lim took off the towel and she gasped, "What happy to you child?" "It's a long story." J-hope answered on behalf of Siwoo.

Mrs. Lim nodded, "Let's get you clean first." She pushed Siwoo to the back of the salon. In minutes, Mrs. Lim returned to the front with Siwoo's dirty uniform. "What about this?" she asked. "I'll take care of that." J-Hope took it from her.

"Guys, let's go for shopping." J-Hope called for the boys. "Yeah shopping!" Jungkook cheered. "Can I have something to eat?" V asked. "Sure. Let's go." J-Hope smiled widely. "Mrs. Lim, we'll be back soon okay?" J-Hope told the staff and she nodded eagerly.

First they went to the dry-cleaning store nearby to get Siwoo's uniform cleaned in a short time. After that they went to a mall nearby and straight away went to women's department.

"Okay, let's find something for Siwoo." J-Hope told them and they nodded with a wide smile. They scattered every where to find Siwoo's clothes.

"How about this, hyung?" Jungkook showed a dress to Rap Mon. He shook his head, "That's too short." Jungkook nodded, "I'll find something else." He said before he went away.

Jin looked curiously at Suga as he picked a blouse. "Suga, I think that would be too fit for her." He told Suga. "Really? I thought they would fit perfectly for her." Suga put it back.

After putting aside all mini skirts and something that's too short for her or too tight for her, they finally got seven different clothes for her.

"She needs shoes as well right?" J-Hope asked them. They nodded, "But we spent too much time for her clothes that I think we don't have enough time for her shoes." Jimin said. "Plus, we don't know what size she's wearing." Suga added.

J-Hope looked at his watch, "Let's return back to the salon first."

After picked up her uniform from the dry-cleaning store, they went back to the salon.

"Mrs. Lim, please give them to Siwoo. Ask her to wear anything she wants." J-hope handed her a few bags. She nodded before went back to the back of the salon.

They boys were waiting for Siwoo.

"Hoseok-ah, she's ready." Mrs. Lim told him. "You can come out now, child." Mrs. Lim pulled the curtain away.

The new Siwoo stepped out.

Everyone's jaw just dropped. "Wow!" V smiled.

Siwoo was wearing a white short-sleeve shirt with a floral printed skirt.

"She wears the skirt I choose." Jin smiled widely. "And that shirt is mine." Jungkook was happy.

She put on her glass. Siwoo was surprise when she looked at her reflection on the mirror. "Wow, i-is that m-m-me?" she asked.

J-Hope held her shoulders. "Yup! That's you. I told you you're pretty girl." "I couldn't believe this." Siwoo was about to cry. "Auw, don't cry." Jimin nestled her before he played with the tip of her hair. "See? Your hair is lot better. It's clean now." Jimin smiled.

Everyone waited outside the salon while waiting for J-Hope.

Mrs. Lim swiped his card. "Is she your girlfriend?" she asked J-Hope. "Not yet." He smiled. "Well good luck then." She smiled to him. "Thank you for your help today, Mrs. Lim." He thanked her.

J-Hope went out from the salon.

"Next?" Jin asked. "We forgot one more thing." J-Hope told them. "We did?" Rap Mon frowned. J-Hope smiled.

The eight of them stood in front of optical store. "W-What are we doing here?" Siwoo looked at J-Hope. "To get your eyes checked." He answered before they went in.

After getting her eyes checked, J-Hope and Siwoo left the store. They went to buy drinks for the boys.

While the boys were busy choosing frame for Siwoo's new pair of glasses, which was supposed to be a secret present for her.

Siwoo looked at J-Hope curiously.

"Hey, what's with that look?" he asked her. "Tell me, where do you get all the money?" she asked him. "What?" he looked at her.

Siwoo rolled her eyes, "Jimin told me that you paid for everything today. The salon, my uniform and even these clothes. So tell me, where you get all the money from?" she looked at him again.

"Not just that. The guy named Jun. Who is he? Why is he always there whenever you called him? Just who are you?" she asked him again.

J-Hope smiled, "You really want to know? I can show you tonight."

"Huh?" Siwoo blinked in puzzle.