Chapter 27

Rap Mon leaned against his locker. "Damn man! Yesterday's rain totally got me this time." He rubbed his runny nose. "J-Hope better tell us that Siwoo is his. Otherwise, I would punch him on his face for making me sick like this!" Rap Mon nagged alone.

Jin crossed his hands as he threw Rap Mon a look. "J-Hope is not stupid to let go such chance."

"But then..." Jimin shut his locker. "We know that Siwoo hates bully like us." He continued.

V leaned against his locker as well. "You're right about it. But I really hope that she won't reject J-Hope hyung. I mean, he's a good guy even though he did bully us sometimes, right?" V looked at Jungkook and Jimin and both of them nodded in agreement.

"We should wait for them I guess." Suga told them. "I see one of them coming to us." Jungkook said. They all turned their head. "J-Hope!" they called him out loud.

J-Hope smiled as he walked to them. "Are you that happy to see me?" he grinned. "Shut up! Now tell us what we want to hear." Jin threw him a glare. "Tell you what?" J-Hope pretended that he didn't understand.

"Tell us that you got her or else, pay my money back for their coffee yesterday." Suga warned him.

J-Hope looked at him with a smiled, "Calm down will you? I will tell you guys. Actually-" "Good morning everyone." A female voice greeted them. They all turned towards the voice.

"Siwoo!" they smiled widely.

Her eyes met with J-Hope's at once her face went red.

J-Hope took steps towards her and gave a quick peck on her lips. "Good morning, my love." Siwoo's face was crimson red.

"You did it hyung!" Jungkook went to hug him. "Now she's my sister-in-law!" Jungkook cheered.

"What?" Siwoo looked at him in surprise. *I never thought of marrying him just yet!*

"I'm glad you did it!" Suga patted J-Hope on his back. Jin went to Siwoo and slung his arm around her neck, "You're an add to the family, Siwoo. Welcome to our family, sister." He smiled. She nodded sheepishly.

Siwoo stared at the big clock in her class. Her heart beat faster as the clock approached lunch break.

She placed her hand above her chest. *Heart, please calm down! You'll see him in minutes.*

RINGGGGGG!!!!!!

*Finally!* she sighed. "Wow, I never feel nervous for lunch break." She said to herself.

Someone then sat on her table. She looked out and she gaped before, "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm escorting you." Rap Mon smiled genuinely at her. She chuckled, "Escort me? Where?" "Your locker." Rap Mon smiled. She snorted, "Oppa, I'm not a kid. I know my way around." She grabbed all her books.

Rap Mon looked at her in surprise as if she grew another head. "Did you just call me oppa?" he asked her.

"Err, yes? J-Hope oppa told me that you two are at same age, which is older than me." She answered him. "Jin oppa said that I'm an add to your family so I thought it would be okay if I call you that. But you don't like, I can just-" "No! I kindda like how you call me that." Rap Mon ruffled her hair before he took few of her books. "Let me help you." He smiled. "Thank you." She smiled.

"Hey guys." Siwoo smiled when she reached her locker. "Auw look, the princess is here." Suga smiled at her. "I'm not a princess, Suga oppa." Siwoo looked at him. Like Rap Mon, Suga also looked at her in surprise. "Did you just call him 'oppa'?" Jin asked her. She nodded, "Why Jin oppa?" she blinked at him.

In a blink of eyes, Jin wrapped his hands around her, "Siwoo, you're the first girl to call me oppa." He squealed. "You sure sound like a girl." J-Hope smiled.

The eight of them sat around a table.

Siwoo quickly sketch the boys' face. Jimin was offering his drink to Jungkook and he accepted it. Rap Mon and Jin were busy talking and Suga was like a little while trying to peel an orange. While J-Hope, well he's practically burning a whole on her face. She looked for V. *where is he?* she thought.

"Hey cupcake, why aren't you eating with us?" V sat next to her. She smiled, "I'm working on this." She showed him. "How can you sketch everything in a short time?" V asked her in surprise. J-Hope came to sit on her other side. "Hey." He smiled at Siwoo before he looked at V.

"Hyung, you're jealous right?" V laughed. "You bet I do." J-Hope nodded eagerly.

Siwoo shook her head with a smile.

J-Hope looked at her drawing, "How can you draw these in a short time?" she chuckled, "You and V asked the same question."

"Well, I can memorize well with graphic. I just need to look closely at my subject and transfer it into this." She showed them the sketch book.

"May I look through it?" J-Hope asked and she nodded. V quickly went next to J-Hope.

Starting from the first page, J-Hope and V already gasped in amusement. "Siwoo this is awesome!" they chanted. "No it's not." Her face went red.

They stopped at a drawing. It's a picture of the evening sky from a window view. At the bottom right, there's a writing.

"they saw me today. I can feel a bad luck coming towards me"

"Hey, what does this mean?" V pointed. "Uhm, remember the first time we met? It was near the window. I was drawing that when you guys were watching me." Siwoo told V and J-Hope.

"That sketch book is like a diary to me. I would write something at the bottom of the page about what happen to me that day." She smiled.

"Another lonely day. And again, being played by Serri." J-Hope read.

"Junho left for America. I'm gonna live in hell after this." V read.

"People treat me like trash. I didn't do anything wrong did I? Why are they doing this to me?"

"Omma! Your treasure! It's no more....."

Siwoo tried to hold in her tears when she heard they boys' reading.

"You've been alone before." V said to her. "I'm always alone, V. Junho was my only friend until I met you guys." She said to him. "And I'm glad I did." She smiled.