Chapter 12

Siwoo looked up at her reflection on the mirror. *I hate lunch time!* She splashed water on her hair, cleaning the remaining apple juice that made her hair sticky. *now I smell like apple.* she sighed.

She then gone to change attire.

Less than 5 minute, she's in her clean sports attire.

*Now how should I dry my hair?* she looked at her uniform. *I can't use this.* she sighed once again.

She took her glass which she placed next to the sink and walked out from the restroom.

A heavy cloth with a strong smell of male's cologne suddenly covered her sight. *what the?* she quickly took it off her.

"Wow, you look pretty without your glasses." A voice of a male said.

She quickly put on her glass. She gasped, "You."

"Yes, me." J-Hope grinned at her. "What's this?" Siwoo asked him. "Towel." He answered with a wide smile.

She snorted at him, "I'm not that stupid."

"It's for you to dry your hair. I know you're going to wash it in there." J-Hope answered. She threw it back to him, "No thanks." "Come on. Just dry your hair." J-Hope gave it back to her. "And don't worry. It's clean." He assured him.

Siwoo felt uneasy. She looked around. Some students were looking at J-Hope and her.

"C-Can't we talk somewhere else?" Siwoo asked him. "Huh?" J-Hope was puzzle. "Look around." Siwoo kept her head down. J-Hope looked around and at once he knew the reason.

"I'll wait for you at the rooftop." He said. "You go first. I'll follow from behind." She nodded.

With that, the both met at the rooftop.

Siwoo closed the door and locked it. She let out a heavy sigh.

"No one's here." J-Hope went towards her. "Don't." she stopped him. "Here." She threw back the towel.

"Didn't I ask you to dry your hair?" he looked at her. She shook her head. "I'm fine."

"Stop being so stubborn." He went to her and wipe her hair. She pushed him away. "Why are you doing this to me?!" she looked at him in anger.

"Is this a way for you to bully me?" she asked. "No!" J-Hope looked at her. "It's just...."

"The water from your hair...it felt on your shirt. And your shirt....it's white...well...you know..." J-Hope's face became crimson.

Siwoo looked down on her shirt. At once her face went red, "You pervert!" she shouted at him before she turned away from him.

"Hey, don't get me wrong! I didn't see anything." J-Hope looked away. "Yeah right!" Siwoo snorted.

"You know, you talk a lot for a nerd." J-Hope told her. At once she went to dead silent. "Hey I didn't mean that either." J-Hope tried to comfort her. "Forget it! What do you know about being a nerd?" Siwoo turned away.

*you stupid J-Hope! Think before you talk dummy!* he scolded himself.

Siwoo sat on the floor with J-Hope's towel over her chest.

J-Hope sat next to her, "Look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it earlier." He apologized to her.

"Why.."Siwoo gulped. J-Hope turned to her and she looked back at him.

"Why do you help a nerd like me?" she asked. He shrugged, "I don't know." He answered.

Siwoo checked her watch. *Oh no! Five minutes left before the next class.*

"Class's starting soon." Siwoo stood up. "I should go." She told J-Hope. "Uhm..your towel..."

"Keep it first. You can give it back later. After all, your locker is next to me." J-Hope smiled at him.

She nodded at him. She was about to leave when J-Hope called her. "Hey!"

"Yes?"

"Your hair looks great without those braids." He smiled at her.

Her face went red. She quickly left him. *did he always watch me?*

V turned to his left. "Jin hyung, where's Hopie-hyung?" the younger male asked. Jin shook his head, telling V that he didn't know either.

"Look who's here." Jin pointed. 5 heads turned around.

Siwoo noticed that the boys were looking at her with eagle eyes.

As usual, she kept her head down until she was at her locker.

The boys surrounded her.

"So hello, new neighbor." V tried to flirt with her but she ignored him. "You're not an easy girl huh?" V smirked.

Jimin noticed something, "Wait, isn't that Hopie hyung's towel?" he pointed at the towel over her head.

She sighed as she took off her glasses. Siwoo grabbed the towel and removed it from her head. She then turned to Jimin. "Here. You can give it back to him." She threw it at him.

"Wow, you're pretty." Jungkook's eyes were widened. "Say, are you the same sketch book girl?" Suga asked her. She snorted, "Sketch book girl? You're the first to call me that." She put on her glasses again.

Rap Mon rubbed his chin, "You look prettier when you smile." He said. "Thanks but I don't believe that. I'm just an ugly nerd. Now be gone." She narrowed her eyes at them.

J-Hope appeared once again. He took the towel from Jimin and placed it over Siwoo's head again. "You like to hide yourself right? So keep this with you until school ends." J-Hope said.

She didn't answer him but she didn't remove the towel either.

"So see you after school, nerd." With that Suga went away. Jin smiled at Siwoo, "Forgive him. He didn't mean it."

"Whatever." She turned away, kept her stuff and walked away.

"She's a feisty nerd, don't you think?" Rap Mon told them. J-Hope chuckled, "Make sure she didn't hear that."