Chapter 44

Siwoo walked into J-Hope's house.

"This way, Siwoo ssi." Jun showed the way. "Erm, Jun ssi, are you going to be at the dinner as well?" Siwoo asked.

"Of course, my job is to keep J-Hope safe." Jun told her. She nodded, "It must be good to have someone to look after you."

"I'm going to look after you as well, Siwoo ssi." Jun said.

"Why?" Siwoo asked him again. "I'm sure that J-Hope would ask me to." He smiled to himself.

Siwoo's face went red when he mention J-Hope's name.

"We're here, Siwoo ssi." He stood in front of a huge door. He opened the door for her.

She walked in and, "You're here!" Jeong Eun suddenly hugged her. "Y-Yes, it ss-seem so." Siwoo almost ran out of oxygen.

"Excuse madam, you might want to let her go. She still needs to breath." Jun said as he smiled.

Jeong Eun quickly let go of her hands. "You're right! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" she asked Siwoo and she nodded.

"I'll leave this box here, madam." Jun placed the box that Siwoo received of the couch. "Thank you, Jun ssi." Jeong Eun smiled at him.

He bowed to her before he went away.

"Why are you here?" Siwoo asked.

"I'm here for your make over." Jeong Eun said. "Eh?" Siwoo frowned. Jeong Eun smiled slyly. "You're scaring me." Siwoo said.

--------------- --------------- --------------- --------------

Seonggi knocked on the door. "Honey?"

Jeong Eun quickly opened the door, "Yes?" she smiled. "I come to see how she looks." Seonggi told her.

"Come in. She looks beautiful. I'm sure you're going to surprise." Jeong Eun let her husband walked in.

"Siwoo, my husband is here." Jeong Eun told Siwoo. She stood up and turned to him.

Seonggi was taken aback at her beauty.

"We are half way through her hair but her make up is all done." The make-up artist told Seonggi.

He nodded.

"She's already a beauty so we don't need to use too much make-up on her." The make-up artist added and he nodded again.

Seonggi looked him, "Can you leave us for a moment. We need to talk to her." The make-up artist nodded before he went out from his room.

He looked at Siwoo, "Look at you. I wonder how my son would react when he see you."

Siwoo bowed, "Thank you."

"Siwoo-ah..." he called her for the first time. Jeong Eun stood behind him, looking at both of them.

"I want you to know that ... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything I said to you before." Seonggi apologised to her.

Jeong Eun smiled to herself upon hearing that from her husband. *you did it, honey*

"And I'm sorry that we lied to you." He said. Siwoo frowned.

"Your dress... it wasn't from Hoseok. We send it to you. We wanted you to go with Hoseok." Seonggi admitted. Jeong Eun went to her husband and held his hand. She looked at Siwoo, "We're sorry Siwoo but we're just trying to help." She said.

Siwoo smiled as her tears welled up in her eyes, "Thank you so much. Thank you." Jeong Eun hurriedly went to her. "Don't cry honey. You'll ruin your make-up." She took few tissues. Siwoo chuckled.

--------------- ---------------- -------------------- --------------

J-Hope took another glance at his Rolex watch. "Where are they?" he asked.

Seonggi sighed, "You know how women taking their time. They need to fix their make-up, their hair."

"Is mom always like this?" J-Hope looked at his father. "Every morning! I have to wait for her, like 2 hours!" he sighed heavily.

J-Hope patted his father's back, "It's must be hard for you dad." "Now only you know?" Seonggi looked at him.

"What are you two talking about?" a voice asked from the stairs.

Two men turned their heads. Seonggi's jaw practically dropped.

"Honey..." he called as he scanned his wife from head to toe.

She's wearing a formal dress of combination of various colors of blues and green. A gigantic silver brooch is placed on the front of her right-side waist. She carefully went down the stairs in her 3 inch black Jimmy Choo.

Seonggi held out his hand for his wife. "Thank you." Jeong Eun smiled. Seonggi whispered next to her ear, "Can we not go to the dinner tonight?"

Jeong Eun lightly smacked his chest, "Of course no! We promised to help Hoseok."

Seonggi smiled.

"Uhm..." another voice came from the stairs. Three heads turned toward it.

Siwoo's face went red when she saw J-Hope in his black tuxedo. He looked extremely dashing with his hair was pulled back, revealing his forehead which she never saw for once.

She then turned to her left and looked for Jun. He came to her and offered his hand to her. Jun helped Siwoo walked down the stairs.

"Mom, who's that?" J-Hope asked with his eyes still glued on Siwoo.

She's wearing a pink one-shoulder dress that's hanging on her left shoulder. Her pink dress went to brighter and paler pink as it went down her dress and a little purple on the bottom added to make the dress looked more than perfect. Sequin flowers crawled from her shoulder down to her waist. She wasn't wearing her glasses and had her black hair, curled at the end, brought to her right side.

"That's Bae Siwoo, Hoseok-ah." Jeong Eun told her son.

"Dad, can I marry her right now?" he asked his father without even tearing his gaze from Siwoo's figure.

Seonggi smacked his head, "Of course no!" J-Hope finally snapped from his daze. "What? What happen?" He turned to his father. "You just lost in your own world as you watch Siwoo walks down?" Jeong Eun said to him.

J-Hope turned back to Siwoo, who's already half way down the stairs. "So it's not a dream." He said with a small smile before he went to her.

Siwoo stopped when she saw J-Hope's coming toward her. Jun released her hand before he excused himself with a bow.

"You look beautiful." J-Hope said to her with a soft smile. "And you look dashing." She smiled back at him.

"Shall we?" J-Hope offered his hand to Siwoo and she placed her hand in his with a nod.