Chapter 39

Siwoo looked up in surprise. "J-Hope oppa...." She didn't expect him to be waiting for her since it's already night.

J-Hope looked up, "Siwoo." He ran to her before he pulled her into tight embrace. "Oppa, you're killing me." Siwoo pretended to cough. J-hope released his grip around her tiny figure before kissing her wet lips.

"Where were you? I was worried for you!" J-Hope then looked at her face. "Oppa, I'm okay. Don't worry too much." Siwoo managed to smile.

"Of course I am worry. You went away with another guy just like that. Who is that guy anyway?" J-Hope asked her curiously.

Siwoo held J-Hope's hands tightly. "Oppa, I will tell you tomorrow. I will tell everything you and the boys need to know but not tonight. You have to wait for tomorrow. I promise, J-Hope oppa."

J-Hope looked at her with a stern look.

"J-Hope oppa....." Siwoo called him.

He let out a heavy sigh. "Okay but promise me you'll explain everything tomorrow." She nodded eagerly. J-Hope gently stroke her hair, "Go inside. You must be tired. Oh and make sure to lock your door. I can see that Jungkook knows his ways around the house. I don't want him to be in your room at any cost." J-Hope told her. "Don't worry. He's still a pure young boy. He won't do such thing." Siwoo smiled.

J-Hope snorted, "Pure boy? You definitely didn't know what he watched." He walked away, leaving Siwoo alone outside her house.

Siwoo blinked a few times. *Oh man, don't tell me....* she quickly went inside with a loud scream, "Jeon Jungkook!!"

Jungkook, who's drinking water at the moment, spit it out back again into the glass. "Nuna! What's wrong?" he asked curiously.

Siwoo strode his way before she fiercely pulled his ears.

"Arrggghhhh!!! Nuna, wae?!!" Jungkook cried in pain.

"Someone told me that you're not as pure as you look. What have you watch?!" She asked.

Jungkook gritted, "I bet Hopie hyung told you that!" "You admit that?!" Siwoo asked him. "Nuna, we are boys, for God's sake! That's sort of normal for us." Jungkook defended himself.

"You listen to me carefully, young man. From today, no more dirty things. You're living with a teenage girl now. It's disgusting for me to only think about it. So stop it before I kick you out for real! Do you get that? Unless you want to move out on your will and go stay Jin oppa's house." Siwoo warned him sternly.

Jungkook shook his head eagerly. "No nuna! I like staying here with you! Please don't kick me out! I promise to be a better person you expected." He promised.

Siwoo sighed, "You are like my baby brother now, Jungkook. I just want the best for you."

Jungkook smiled softly, "Sounds like you care for me more than J-Hope hyung." "Maybe I am." With that Siwoo went up to her room.

----------------------- ------------------ -----------------

The very next day, after school, the boys gathered around in Rap Mon's classroom which is right next to Siwoo's.

"Where is she?" Jin asked. "She went to rest room for a while." Suga answered.

"Did she tell you anything about that guy?" Jimin asked Jungkook. He shook his head. "And you didn't ask?" V asked him. "I lost for words. Trust me guys, don't ever make her upset. I don't want to meet Siwoo the witch ever again." Jungkook pretended to be traumatized.

J-Hope looked at him, "What happen?" "Hyung, you told her that me being a dirty minded person huh?" Jungkook glared dagger at him. J-Hope chuckled, "Sorry but lucky you I didn't tell her you had your room filled with those things. I don't think she deserve to know that one."

"Well, I'm supposed she should know about your collection too hyung." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him with sly eyes.

J-Hope gulped his saliva.

"Everyone's here?" Siwoo suddenly appeared.

"Yup!" Jin smiled widely.

Siwoo sighed heavily. "Okay, I don't know where to start but I know you all are wandering about the guy we met yesterday."

Rap Mon looked at him, "Yeah. Who is he? His bodyguard almost break my ribs." He said. "Sorry oppa." She apologised.

"Just who is that guy, Siwoo?" Suga asked curiously.

Siwoo sighed again.

"Okay remember when I saved that dog the other day? That guy happens to be the son of the dog's owner. His mother invited me for dinner. We met at the restaurant J-Hope's mom took me to. During that dinner, his mother told me that he had his eyes on me the first time we met." Siwoo stopped.

J-Hope frowned, "I don't like how this story is going."

"Unfortunately, he wants to marry me." She told them.

"What?!" Jimin looked at her as if she grew another head. "What the hell man?!" Jin clenched his fist. "Didn't you tell him you have a boyfriend?" Rap Mon looked at her.

"I did! Trust me! But he seems to ignore it!" Siwoo had tears welled in her eyes.

"That son of a bitch!" V clenched his fist tightly.

"Nuna...." Jungkook called her. "I don't know what else can I do." A trickle of tears fell down from Siwoo's eyes.

Suga turned to J-Hope who's been in a dead silent since just now. "What now, J-Hope? This is your girl we're talking about."

J-Hope stood up and went to Siwoo. He gently stroke Siwoo's jawlines.

"You know I can't loose you Siwoo. You're the first girl that I fell in love with and you shall be the last for me." He said to her.

"Don't worry. We'll come up with something." He assured her.