Chapter 18:

It's Sunday morning and I wake up groggy to my alarm clock. I look over it's 7:45. I hit the off on my cell phone. And I feel arms being wrapped around my body.
"Baby what time is it?"
"7:45."
"Why are we getting up so early?"
"Nick it's Sunday."
"Oh."
"Yeah I have church and confirmation class. And you have church and daycare kids to watch for the next service."
"Ugh I don't wanna."
"Come on you lazy bum get up."
He rolled over and curled up I stood up and walked into the kitchen to start coffee and tea, along with some breakfast. I made my cup of tea and my bowl of "fiber one protein maple brown sugar" with vanilla soy milk. And I started bacon and toast for nick. He emerged from the shower a few minutes later. It was now 8:10. We ate, and talked a bit about our day ahead. We cleaned up our places and we headed off to get ready. I got changed into my red sweater, dark skinny jeans, black combat boots and my green over the shoulder purse. I curled my hair and put on a bit of makeup. Nick was dressed in his red plaid button up, dark jeans and shoes. I grabbed my confirmation book and wallet and nick grabbed the keys and we jumped in the car and drove off to my church.

Nick dropped me off at the church and he drove off to his. He wants to go to the same church. And he eventually will. But he has to finish the month at his church. So I walked in the 9 a.m service. My family was there. I was happy they are still there for me.
"Hey sweetheart" my mother embraced me in a hug. I love my mother.
"Hey momma." I smiled and said hey to my dad and my siblings. They missed me a lot.
"Maggie can we come visit you at your house?"
"Of course sweetheart!"
"When?"
"Whenever you want." I gave Colin a kiss on the cheek. Then I turned to mom.
" mom you can bring them by whenever you want. I would love the company. I do school but other than that nothing. Nick works at night and is at school all day. But he will be done in 3 weeks."
"That's awesome sweetheart! I will bring them by soon I know they miss you." Then a lady in her 30's interrupts and says
"What place do you have? Don't you live at home your like fourteen."
My mother turns facing this snobby woman and says,
"Why do you care?" And with that the lady shut her mouth. I tapped on moms shoulder.
"Mom more people will ask questions. I will start showing. And people will start things. Mom what if I can't finish confirmation?"
"Sweetie we will be fine. Embrace God's gift to you.who cared what people say. You will be ok. When will you tell confirmation and youth group?"
"Tonight."
"You sure?"
"Sooner the better."
"I love you my strong girl."
"I love you too momma."
Then the service started. After the service. I walked with the kids to the Sunday school classes. I said goodbye and I loved them, and I would see them after. I walked to confirmation. And I saw Danielle and smiled. I ran over and say down next to her. Sitting with us was ian and Matthew. We talked for a few and then our teacher came in. He asked us to go around and announce anything new in our lives that we want to share. Ian shared his Boy Scout achievements this week. Matthew and ethan talked about track awards, a few girls talked about school, and few guys talked about sports. Danielle talked about her job, now it was my turn. I stood up.
"I actually have a lot to share."
"Go ahead Maggie." The teacher smiled
"Well I recently found out that I am pregnant." Jaws dropped.the teacher cleared his throat.
"Um your what?"
"I am pregnant. Nine weeks to be exact." All these guys looked shocked a few girls looked at me like I was trash.
"Before you all jump to conclusions. I did not have sex. I did a sexual act that impregnated me. So yeah. The father is staying around in fact we are living in our own place now. We are both in this 100% he is graduating in 3 weeks and is making decent money. I am going through high school like 10x faster than y'all. I start college classes next summer. I am still wanting confirmation. So teacher. Can I still get confirmation?"
Everyone was in shock. The teacher looked at me and said
"Wow. I'm yeah you can try to get it if you really want to. I can even speed you through it. So you can get it before you start showing."
"I would really appreciate that."
Then Danielle stood up
"I want to receive when she does. So sign me up for moving faster"
Then another guy stood up
"Me too."
Then another
"Me too."
Eventually everyone stood up and said "me too. "
The teacher smiled and said,
"Let's go to work."

We need up finishing like two chapters instead of a quarter of a chapter like normal. I hugged everyone as they left. Then thanked my teacher. My mom dropped me off at my house. And try all came in for lunch. We ate sandwiches and fruit. The kids looked around and played. And then we said goodbyes and they left.

I missed my siblings a lot. They were my main support for while. And I felt like I've just left them. But I know they will come around a lot to see me, nick and our new baby soon. Nick and I already have names picked out. Bentley Austin for a boy. And Olivia Taylor for a girl. Since I was home I looked around the nursery. I smiled down at my tummy and said "I can't wait to meet you."