Chapter 8:

It is now Saturday morning. The morning we go have breakfast with my grandma and grandpa. Now a little info on my grandma. She is a very strong catholic. She believes that you get married then have sex then have babies. No other order and we all respect that. I just feel awkward now walking into her house with a possible Miracle baby. I tried to not show any symptoms the whole visit. Gladly I held back my puking to the minimum.

After the visit my mom, the siblings. And I all went to our local t.j maxx to get a birthday presents. I had a party and so did my little brothers today. So I went got my friend a nice blue oversized sweater. While David got his friend a basketball. We checked out and got home I rushed to get a shower and change. Once the clock it about 3:30 my mom dropped me off at my friend baileys. (She's my lift to the party) and her and my siblings went off to there party.

After the party nick came to get me and we went back to his house. There was the annual Saturday night game night! My mom, khaki, an David were there. And a friend of hers and her son. Then Yando showed up. Along with my bestie and her brother. We all hung out. Ate food and played video games. Then Yando left. Then my mom and siblings left. She told me be home at 11. An hour later than usual curfew. Then my bestie and her brother left along with my moms friend and her son. By then nicks parents went to bed so we just cuddled and talked until 10:50. Then we headed to my place. Once we got there my moms car was gone. Her and dad had a date night. So nick walked me in. Helped me tuck in my sleeping siblings. Then he left right before my parents pulled in. Once my parents got inside. I went to my room and called nick. We talked and the I remeber waking up. I checked my phone. I was still on the phone with nick, it was still laying on my face. We had been on the phone for three and a half hours! I quickly picked it up to see if he answered. He was asleep as well. So I said goodnight and I lived him then hung up the phone.