Chapter 6:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.. 6 a.m um no. I turned it off and dozed back to sleep. And I awoke at 7. I jumped up and started breakfast for the kids. I then had to pee. So I walked in my room and grabbed the test. I walked to the bathroom, took it out of the wrapper. It said negative.. I haven't even used it yet. So I thought maybe it would change due to results. Nope it stayed negative and then I realized it was a defective test. I was mad. Gosh I have the worst luck with these tests. I just want to know. And then I realized I have one test left. I will take it tomorrow morning. But then after I took the test I puked a little bit. After that was over I went and fished breakfast. Then woke up the kids. And then we did school. I realized I can handle four kids alone then if I am pregnant I can handle one with the help of nick. Im so I stopped stressing and let God decide.

Later that day. My mom got a phone call. It was the hospital. They scheduled me am ultra sound to see if anything is going on down there that they need to worry about. Like the fact I may be pregnant. I just breathed. Not I worry. After school work was done. We got ready for practice. I can't swim right now due to the fact I am "sick" and so I've been coaching practices. But once coach got there I went to the restroom and got ready for Nick's choir performance tonight!

I thought this would just be his high school. I was wrong.. The whole community got together for this 9/11 memorial. It brought tears to my eyes. Not sure wether it was the performance or my hormones all over the place. But after the fact. I ran into Nick's ex. She finally left me alone but she hasn't left him alone. She wants him back. Well sucks to suck. He's mine. And I'm not letting him go, but after I ran into her. Me and nick went home and cuddled until I had to leave. All he wanted was to cuddle tonight which was great. All I wanted was to feel his embrace.

Once I got home I was just waiting. 8 hours till test time.