Chapter 21:

Our house is a very cute town home. It's two stories. As soon as you walk through the front door there is a bathroom and the staircase on the left as you continue walking the kitchen is on the left and opens up into the living a dining room and once you go upstairs there is two bedrooms a bathroom and a laundry room. So it's small but it's ours. I'm now twelve weeks. Nick is graduating today, the school has prepared a small ceremony for him and two others that are graduating early. I got dressed in a navy blue fall dress. And Nick is in his white button down, black dress pants, and black bow tie. We get together for a picture due to his mothers request. And we grab our stuff and head over to the school. Already there was nicks family as well as mine. We take our seats as the small ceremony begins. After the ten names were called they were congratulated for finishing high school so early. Then they asked for each of the ten to come share there story as of why they wanted to finish so early. One girl wanted to travel, another wanted to just finish, a boy wanted to join the military early because of boot camp, another for early admissions at college, two more were getting married, another two got the job of there dreams and we're moving, another girl was very sick, and wanted to finish high school, and lastly Nick. He got on the stage and told his story. He talked about his dreams and goals, and me and how he has a baby on the way and he wants to just work and be home with me. Everyone was in tears, they congratulated the ten for chasing there dreams. Afterwards our moms wanted to take a lot of pictures. Nick took pictures with each person. And when it came to me they had us take many pictures. A few of us kissing, smiling, looking at the tiny bump on my belly, nick kissing my tummy, and just a few silly ones. Everyone was really excited. We go back to our place to eat because everyone wanted to see our house. Lucky we made food ahead of time but everyone was excited. They walked around the house and into the nursery. There wasn't any furniture yet but they started giving us ideas. We took a break from talking about the baby and talked about the future for us.  Nick was done with school, but he wanted to take a few classes at the local college and continue working. I'm still working three jobs, and doing school, I should be starting my junior year in January. And be done in June. And start my senior year and finish in December. But my mom brought up that I should go to high school my senior year. "Mom why would I do that? The baby will be six months old, who will watch him?" I said. "Well find a daycare, or get him or her into the daycare at the school.", she said. "Mom it would save us a lot of money if I just stayed home." I said bluntly. "No sweetie I think she's right, experience your senior year at school, the daycare is free for students. And you get to stop in and see the baby as wanted." Nicks mom said. I looked over at Nick. "I'll think about it."
After everyone left I started cleaning up the good mess. What am I gonna do? I don't wanna go back to school as a fifteen year old senior with a six month year old. I don't it would be nice to go to school, and since there is a daycare there has to be other mothers at the school. I'll think about it.