Chapter 7:

I woke up eager. Ready to take my test. Today was the day. The day I find out whether I am a mom or not. I ran to the bathroom and puked a few times. Then I Opened up the little wrapper. And pulled out the test. It already said negative. I thought "oh great! Another defect!" Then I thought "maybe there all like this. Maybe they say negative then change if positive." But after I took it the line never even changed color it stayed that light tint of blue barley seeing the negative line. I was furious. Well that's my forth test. All defective. I threw it in the little box under my bed with the other three. I then realized. I will find out Tuesday. I have an ultrasound. So I tried not to worry.

I then got up and made breakfast for the kids and set the table. Then I went and woke them up. We enjoyed breakfast together and once that was over. The two older kids went and did there work and I stayed and helped the little ones with there's. After work was done mom came home. To tell me my blood work came back fine. And the ultrasound should determine what's wrong. After that I walked to my room to begin my school. I got lost I. Thought of the what ifs. And couldn't concentrate. I sat in my room for about three hours. In between actually doing my work. And thinking about my possible baby. Then my phone rang. The contact popped up "kid chaos" with a bunch of cute little emojis after his name. My heart began to flutter. I love hearing his voice. I picked up the phone. He said,
"Whatcha doing tonight?"
I responded,
"I don't know why?"
He stated,
"Well now your hanging out with me"
I said,
"Oh really?" I said giggling.
He said,
"Mhm. I will be at your house in an hour to pick up your cute little butt."
I smiled. We said our "I love you's" and then ended the convo. I got dressed in my floral pants and white shirt that didn't cling to my tummy. I was feeling bloated for some reason. And like he said in and hour he was there.

We spent our night talking about him going to college and our futures. And cuddled on his futon. We just talked and talked. Then we slept. Then we woke up and cuddled and then it was time to leave. Ugh I hated leaving him. I wish I could stay with him. But our car ride home was groggy from the once asleep ness. And once I got home. I came in the house and called him. This was like our little routine. We talk until one of us passes out or we just get tired and agree to hang up. And this time he was asleep first.