Chapter 19:

The rest of the day was the usual. Cleaned, school work, ate, talked to the baby, and watched tv. I try to keep my life as a routine for now. Nick finally came home, he dropped his keys on the table and ran over to me. "How's my favorite girl in the world doing today?" , He asked with a grin as he plopped down on the couch. I smiled and replied, "Pretty swell." I ruffled his hair and held his hand. We sat like this for a while just the two of us cuddled on the couch watching "cutthroat kitchen". After a bit, all that cooking made me hungry. "Hey darlin what's for dinner?", I asked the love of my life with a chuckle. He thought about it for a second and said, "hmm, whatever it is I'm cooking. You cook every night now it's my turn." I smiled, "I don't mind cooking." He laughed and said, "I know but you deserve a break, sit back and I will cook. How do hot wings, Mac and cheese and some jalapeños on the side sound?" I shockingly replied, "Its like you can read my mind." My mouth was already salivating at the sound of that.

Dinner was cooked and devoured. I was starving. I felt like I hadn't eaten in years! We cleaned up the dishes, and got ready for bed. I threw on my sweatpants and a tank top and climbed on in the covers. Nick soon joined me, he crawled on over and put one arm around me as the other hand resting on my tummy. I smiled, this moment was like a picture. Nothing but pure bliss. Nick started talking to my belly. "Hey little guy.." I interrupted and giggled, "or girl". He laughed and continued, ".. Or girl, this is daddy, and the pretty lady your in is your mommy. I hope you really like spicy food. I know your mommy sure does. And I'm sure you will have more than that coming your way..." We both laughed. I placed my hand on top of his. He continued, "Anyways little one, mommy and daddy love you so much already. We are still getting everything ready for you. It's a little hard to know what to get you because we don't know whether your Olivia or Bentley. We will know soon though. Either way we won't love you any less baby. We cant wait to meet you, and hold you in our arms. I promise to be a good dad to you. I love you." He leaned down and kissed my tummy long and hard. I smiled. I can't believe I have him. He's going to be an amazing father. I can't wait to actually spend forever with him. Me, him, and this little one taking on the world. I can't stop smiling. He comes up from kissing my tummy and kisses me long and hard. He smiles and says, "I love you baby girl." I kiss him back, "I love you too my handsome man." We then cuddle up next to each other and fall asleep happy.