Chapter 10:

I woke up around four this morning to go puke up last nights dinner. I then crawled back to bed to sleep. For what felt like 10 minutes my parents came in to wake us up. It was one of the rare mornings they were home. It was now 7:00. I sent nick a good morning text. Then we got up and ate breakfast. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my hair and teeth. Then started on school. I had a test today in science. Joy. The perks of being homeschooled is that I can move and do as much school as I want or as little as I wanted to. Right now considering I might have a child in 7 and 1/2 months. I want to get as much credits as I can.

After school I went and started to write a workout for my swim class. I had the developmental group today. Now I don't actually work at the YMCA. I am to young but since my mom runs the department. She is trying I see if they can hire me since I do the job anyways I just don't get paid for it. But after I wrote the workout I began to get dressed for the day.

I threw on my dark skinny jeans and a grey shirt that once was nicks. I put on a little concealer to cover up my extremely broken out face and to make my self look not as awful as I feel. Then I threw my hair up into a messy bun and started to pick up the house a little before mom comes to get us for practice.

Once we arrive. I am rushed. We have 3 minutes till practice starts and I haven't written the workout on the board yet! I hurry and write. Once it's written I start them on practice. Until an hour later Alicia the actual coach shows up. (She's a teacher. She can't help that the school won't let her leave any earlier.) the. That means I can go and get ready for my group in about an hour. I start writing out there workout and getting supplies. When my mom (the aquatics director. She basically runs the department) she starts talking to one of the lifeguards. (The lifeguards and my mom are all like friends. They have like a great relationship like she's a mentor to them) any ways I walk over and my mom was talking to her about my ultrasound tomorrow. She points out that I'm starting to look swollen in that "baby bump" region. I start to panic like maybe she's on to me. Well that gets me thinking. If I am I find out tomorrow. The same time my mom does! Crap. I can't find out the same time she does. She will flip. But that will save me the finding a way to tell her. But then again she will make me explain what happened. And that's kinda embarrassing. Well if I'm woman enough to try physical things like that with my boyfriend then I should be woman enough to tell her. So after I coach. Nick shows up at the YMCA. He said he was sorry we can't hang out tonight. His mom said no. And he's upset because he wanted to talk about all this tonight. Plus if I am. This might be one of our last nights to see each other for awhile. He gives me a hug and kiss. And then kisses me longer. Once he releases he hugs me tightly and says,

"I am here through thick and thin. And if there is a mini us in there then I will be the best damn teenage father. I'm not going anywhere like those jerks that knock up girls and leave. I'm here because he or she is a part of me. Even though he or she isn't inside me. I will be the best father/ boyfriend ever. I love you so much. Text me or call me when you find out. I will read it after school."

And with that. I almost cried a little. He gave me one more kiss then he drove away. By then mom got off work and we went home.

I made the little boys dinner while mom went to go get the older two. David from practice and khaki from a friends house. Once I finished dinner. I picked up the house a little until mother returned. Once mom got home I went to my room and then nick called. He didn't sound good, he is not feeling well and is going to the doctor tomorrow. Well it crushed me to say goodbye. But I had some math to do with mom. So I said my goodbyes and my I love you's and my call you later. And then I began math.

Mom and I did most of it. But after about 30 minutes she sent me to my room to do the rest. I called nick while I did my work. He still sounded horrible. We talked for a little bit then he fell asleep on the phone. So I talked to him in his sleep for a few minutes then I hung up and tried to do my math. A mood swing hit and I started crying. I dot know whether it was a mood swing or it was me trying to mentally handle things way out of my maturity level. But once I stopped. I went back to my moms room. I needed more help. Once we finished it was now 11:05. And during that 30 minutes me and mom were doing math me and my cousin Hailey were talking over text and I was getting pissed. Well a little info on Hailey she is 14 well 15 today. And her boyfriend is 16. They have been together for 10 months and they have had unprotected sex for about 6 months. And they are intentionally trying or a baby. Well she started asking me if I took a test and stuff. I told her about there defect. And she tried to say well they could still be right and whatever. Then she started saying how if I was pregnant it would be so much easier for me than her. Because I was homeschooled so I wouldn't be judged for being the pregnant freshman or by classmates or by family or by teachers. And I told her that that wasn't the case it would be just as bad. Yeah I still would be judged but it wouldn't be as many teachers and classmates. I still I to that homeschool school once a week. And I am having a religious sacrament. That would be terrible and I said yeah I understand it would be rough but it will be ok. She tried to say I don't understand it. And she would lose so much more. Well I do understand and the difference is your trying so your putting that judging ness on yourself I haven't ha sex and here I am. So I finally stopped answering her. So I decided I need to shower. I took a nice long hot shower. And cried a little bit and talked to my swollen belly.

"If there is a little baby in here. I want to say hi. I'm your mommy. And I will and I already live you so much. And daddy will love you too. I will do whatever I can to take care of you. It doesn't matter that mommy is 14 and daddy is 17. We will take care of you."

And with that I started to smile and cry.

Once I got out of the shower I set my alarms. I have a nice early morning without mom in dad. Which meant I'm the parent for the morning, but it's club day tomorrow. (That's the homeschool school that meets once a week) so it won't be so bad. I then drift off to sleep. Thinking of what will happen tomrrow