Chapter 17:

It was now Saturday. I actually slept until 7:30 when nicks alarm went off. He got up and started the shower. I never understood how he can shower in the mornings. I like to shower at nights. Anyways it was Saturday so I was taking a little break from school for the day. I mean I have to finish both freshman and sophomore year in one year but hey, it's October I have until June to do that. And I am almost halfway done. So I got up and began the hot coffee for him and hot tea for me. I started some waffles for breakfast once they were finished I made his plate and peeled and orange for him. I heard the door open. Yup he was done. He came in the kitchen smiling.

"Awe babe. I could've made something myself."

"Well you have work all day. I start Monday."

"Your the best."

"Nah you only like me for my body. I said as I caressed my soon to be baby bump."

"Your a dork." He said giggling.

"I know." I said sticking my tongue out.

After breakfast he gave me a kiss and headed off to work. I was left alone. I decided to call Danielle. Gosh I missed her.

"Hey bby."

"OMG where have you been! I've missed you so much!"

"Well nicks at work and I am done with housework. So wanna come over or wanna go shopping?"

"Um shopping!"

"Alright come over and we can walk. The mall is like three blocks from here."

"Alright be there in a few!"

"Bye bæ."

"Bye girly."

I started getting ready. First I got dressed. Dark skinny jeans, a "on Wednesdays we wear pink" shirt, and black vans. I threw my hair up in a cute messy bun and did my makeup. I did a bold eyeliner today. Then the doorbell rang. I ran to the door. I opened the door and there she was!

"Danielleeeeeee!!"

"Maggieeeeeee!!"

"OMG you look gorgeous!!"

She looked cute. She had on her blue "I'm really a disney princess" shirt, dark skinny jeans, and blue vans. She also had her black over shoulder purse. Her hair was in a side braid and her makeup was bold.

"Bæ you look so cute for a pregnant chick."

"Haha very funny. I'm not showing yet."

"I know just giving you a hard time. So show me around your house!"

I showed her around. She was excited. I grabbed my green over shoulder purse and keys. And we left out the house.

We arrived at the mall and started looking around. We talked about everything and anything. School, baby stuff, boy stuff. Anything. She mentioned she was looking for a job. I want to work with food. So we decided to hit up restaurants in the mall. She applied and went ahead and got an interview! And what do you know she got the job! She is now working at chick-fa-la, Mondays-Fridays, 9:00-5:00. She was excited. Time passed and it was now 4:00. We decided to head back home. Once we got there she called her mom to come get her. We hugged and said our goodbyes then she left. Nick got off in an hour so I decided to go online and look at baby things. Gosh I need a lot of things. Once I finished looking around the door unlocked and nick walked in. I was in the middle of saying hello when he smashed his lips into mine. He quickly ran his hands down my sides to my waist. He picked me up and placed me on him still not breaking the kiss. And then he slowly stopped. And smiled.

"Someone had a good day."

"Great day. The school called. I am graduating at the end of the month!"

" oh my gosh really????"

"Yes baby. I will be done by November."

"That's in three weeks!"

"Yup! And you will be twelve weeks!"

"Ahh babe!"

So we made some grilled chicken salad for dinner. And once it was over we talked about our day and then we did a night routine and settled into bed. We talked for an hour and then Fell asleep.