Chapter Fourteen

I wake up to the sound of thunder. I sit up immediately and pain shot through my whole body. My leg is the first I feel until I felt ripping on my stomach. I cry out in pain as all the painful memories flood in and I am crying again. I've never been so scared in my life, and I can't help but feel like I'll be stuck here forever. That's a painful thought... Being in this hell hole forever. Never seeing my mother again. Never seeing any of my friends ever again.

The thoughts flood my mind and the pain in my stomach is excruciating. I lightly touch my stomach and just one tap sent me into a panic mode. I felt stitches and it burnt. I tried standing up, but it was too difficult. I fell back down to my bed crying out. The door opens and I am surprised to see Sir standing there. Thank god it isn't Matt. I'm not sure I can take him right now.

"Those cuts are pretty bad. I stitched it up and I'll make sure it won't get infected. What did you do to piss the man off?"

I sat in silence. I don't trust this man either. I do trust him a little more than Matt though. The fact he hasn't cut me open yet probably contributes to that. I try my best to avoid eye contact while I feel the awkward stares like daggers.

"Silent, are you? I won't hurt you. It may be hard to believe, but I'm not the bad guy here. Mr handsome in there is the one you watch out for."

"You kidnapped me! How are you not the bad guy? You both are horrible for this!"

"I wouldn't be so loud, wouldn't want to wake Charming up. I'm just here to check up on you. I'm also here to warn you."

What is this man talking about?

"Warn me of what?"

"Charming gets you all weekend. I'm on a business trip, so you're here with him 24/7."

Worry fills throughout me.

"Please, let me go. You can say I escaped... Or something. Please, I won't tell anyone. I swear."

He looks disappointed and takes a breath in and out.

"You know I can't."

He walks up to me and I try moving but the pain becomes unbearable. I cry out as he leans over me.

"Please don't. Don't touch me, he has done enough."

"Don't just accuse. I've never touched any of the girls in sexual ways. I am not a sick pig. I want a women who wants me, not some random person that is screaming and terrified. I wouldn't have earned those screams."

He reaches down and touches my bare stomach. He lightly circles around the cuts.

"Does it hurt when I do this?"

"A little, yeah. Why are you helping me?"

"I am a doctor, I love helping people. I need to go now."

He stands up and my head is overwhelmed with questions I have to ask him.

"Who were the other girls? Where are they? Are they dead... Will I die?"

He stops walking and takes a deep breath.

"The others were girls around your age. There has been six others. Yes, they are all dead. And I don't know how you'll do. It depends on how long you entertain him. When he gets bored, he ends it. He uses you until there is nothing left. Stay strong, okay Elizabeth?"

I nod my head and my heart sinks, I know my fate. It is pretty clear at this point. The others are dead, and I'm sure as hell not going to be the first... I have to try though.

"Oh yeah, here's some meds. They'll take the pain away."

I swallow them down and he smiles and walks out of the room.

I will make it out of here alive.