Chapter Six

My eyes open and my vision slowly becomes clear. The memories flood in and so does the pain that's in my leg. I feel hot tears burn down my cheeks. My heart still stings from Nathaniel... Now I am taken from everything I know by some psycho and his nephew. The older man seems to be more well behaved then the nephew- at least for a kidnapper.

     I hear foot steps edge closer to my room and my heart stops. The foot steps stop on the other side of the door. The door slowly opens and I see the young boys face appear. Oh great.

     "Well I'm glad you're awake, we're going over the rules right now. After that, you can make breakfast."

     I nod my head avoiding eye contact.

     "Rule one, you will call us by our names. I'm Matt and my uncle wants to be called Sir. So you'll call us that. Rule two, you will make us breakfast and dinner everyday. But it has to be anything we want. Rule three, you do everything and anything we tell you to do. Rule Four, when you are spoken to, you must respond and keep eye contact."

     I snap my eyes towards his and he looks angry. It suddenly switches to a half smile.

     "Anyways, rule five, you will wake up at 8 every morning and shower. You'll always look your best around us. Do your hair, makeup and dress nice. Rule six, well to sum it up, you might want to be prepared for my needs. Rule Seven, you clean the house in between meals. Sir will be at work from morning to night. I don't work, but I occasionally have things to do and will leave for a while. When I'm gone, you stay here and clean. But when I come back, I expect you stripped and waiting for me in bed. I won't always be sexual, but you will be naked."

     I stopped and felt angry flood through me. I am trying so hard to hold it in. He turns around about to exit and immediately stopped.

     "Oh, and I almost forgot this."

     He pulls out what seems to be a collar and walks to me. It's red and has black lacing. I think I see a little bell by a little bow.

     "I got you this beautiful collar, my pet. You will always wear this and if it's ever gone, you'll regret it."

     He puts it around my neck and I reach for it. It's tight like a choker necklace. I feel like an animal. He even called me pet...

     "Oh yeah, and we don't call you by your name. We call you either pet or as I sometimes say, doll. Now, pet, go make breakfast for us and yourself. Bacon, eggs and toast."

     I nod my head.

     "You will respond to what I say and call me by my name, pet."

     "Yes, Matt."

    He smiles and exits the room. I lay back down reflecting on this all. I'm now under someone else's possession and I can't do anything. If I do, I'm in trouble. I should probably go make breakfast so there's nothing to complain about. The last thing I need is more of a problem. I stand up and walk to the door and its unlocked. I turn the knob and pull it open. I take my first step out of that small white room into a dark hallway. The hall has no other rooms except mine. My feet drag against the floor as I make my way down the dark long hall. I get to the end and I see stairs that lead downstairs. I make it to the bottom with my leg in agonizing pain. My eyes wonder around the clean living room. There's a black leather couch close to a huge tv. A fire place is lit and warms up the room. The room is spotless. Matt walks in the room.

     "I see you have found my favorite room in the house. 8/10 times I am here. When I'm not here, I'm in my room. This place will always look like this, okay? Make sure of it. The kitchen isn't so clean, so fix that today. Now go make food, pet."

     "Mkay Matt."

     I walk through the beautiful room which leads into either another hallway or the kitchen entrance. I step into the kitchen and I'm amazed. This room is trashed. He was not kidding when he said it isn't as clean. How is this room even standing. There's dirty dishes everywhere and the floor is full of empty food bags and pizza boxes. I look in the refrigerator and freezer and find bacon and eggs. Well, time to get cooking.