I stumbled on my feet and looked up in shock.

"Get your fucking hands off of her you son of a bitch!" Chris thundered as he pinned him to the wall.

Victor tried to push him back but failed miserably as Chris threw a massive punch at his face, making him scream out in pain.

"I'm going to cut off your fucking arms and beat you with them just to make sure you won't even breathe her way again" Chris exclaimed as he threw another violent punch.

I covered my mouth in fear as Victor's nose made a cracking sound.

"You broke my fucking nose" he exclaimed drunkenly.

"Oh, honey when I'm done with you your nose is going to be the least of your fucking problems" Chris scoffed as he punched him in the gut, making Victor wheeze in pain. 

He groaned in pain and wobbled on his knees. Chris dropped him to the ground and kicked him in the stomach, making Victor cough out blood.  His head hit the ground as he curled up in a fetal position. 

Chris looked away from the pitiful scene and instead let his ocean eyes linger on me. He faced me, slowly raising his hands up in surrender. 

"I'm not going to hurt you"  He whispered slowly for emphasis. 

Judging by the expression on my face he took a small step towards me. He watched my face for any sign of hesitation and when he was convinced I didn't fear him he made his way towards me.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He questioned as he wrapped his fingers around my face, inspecting it for any injuries. 

I shook my head, feeling overwhelmed. 

"You're here" I whispered, trying to comprehend what was happening. 

"And I'm not going anywhere" He muttered. I opened my mouth to tell him something when I noticed the movement behind him. Victor had slowly reached for his gun and was trying to raise his hand. 

I felt my insides clench in fear. 

"Chris behind you!" I exclaimed. 

He turned around but before he could do anything about it I heard the gunshot. I flinched, feeling completely horrified. My eyes widened in terror and my stomach dropped. Chris stumbled on his feet. 

My stomach dropped and I felt paralyzed. 

I don't know how but I managed to move towards him, facing him. My eyes found his. I saw the pain in his expression and slowly let my eyes drop to his chest. His white button-up was completely drenched with blood. 

"Oh" I managed to gasp out. 

At the sound of my voice, he stumbled on his feet and I saw his eyes starting to roll back. 

"No, no, no, no, no" I exclaimed in panic as wrapped my arms around him trying to keep him steady. I brought him down to the ground and put his head on my lap. 

"Gabby" He clenched his teeth in pain. 

 I looked around trying to find something to stop the bleeding. I felt the hot tears pour down my face and found it hard to keep breathing. I was covered in blood. His blood. 

I stared down and without any hesitation tore my shirt off and started to press it on his wound. He groaned in pain, making me shut my eyes. This wasn't happening. He couldn't die!