Chapter ~ 3

Kapitel 3

I go to the kitchen, fill water in a glass and then I bring it to him. As i want to gave it to him, our fingers touched and at this moment we freezed and looked at each other. His eyes were so fetching and his face so charming. Just completely. Suddenly we heard the bell ring again.

'' Ahh-Ahhhhmm... Excuse me please. '' I blushed hard and run to the door. I open it and another strange face look in mine. He has a charmy way to smile. And he has also a present in his hands.

'' Oneeeew, wellcome, long time no see. Come in '' Key come again from the kitchen with his cooking apron. He salute him too and go again to the kitchen.

'' Hello Onew, nice to meet you, I'm Taemin. ' i said and gave him a smile. I strech him out my hand, but he push it away and take me in his arms.

'' Yaaaaah~ How can you be so cute?, I wanna eat you up  '' he hugged me harder now.

I laughed shyly and smile to him after he release me.  Now we 3 are sitting on the sofa and Key was still in the kitchen. After a while Minho go out to pick up Jonghyun from his home.

Now the tall good-looking guy was gone. I sat there with Onew and we talked about the school.

'' Tell me cutie, what do you want do be in the future ? '' he asked me and l look up to him.

'' i want to be a dancer, but i must go already to school. This is my last year there, and i have to write good exams. ''

'' Oh i wish you good luck, i'm sure you'll catch it.'' He says and pinch my cheek.

The TV was off, nevertheless we both sat still and look to the TV, until he brocke the silence..

'' Ahhm... You .... Taemin .. Can i ask you something? ''  He wispered and look into my eyes. Now I was very cerious what the question was.

'' Of course Hyung, just ask what you want. ''

'' Hmm.. OKey..- A-are Y-yy-y-you single ? '' He saiys. I was shocked why he did ask me t´something like that.

 My mound was open and i plushed.

'' Ye-Yes i'm single Hyung, why do you want to know ? '' it couln't be true that i have asked him why he want to know ... What do i want to hear ?  OMO.. I hope he'll not give me a weird answer.

'' Eh, Eh-hm.. i just want to know, because it's impossible that such a cute boy like you is single.'' he says and hugged me again.

'' You are sooooo sweet. You're mine. ONLY mine!'' he says with a determined expression.

 I only laughed and hugged him back. Key comnes and as he saw us like this, i saw his sarcastis view on his face, and the way he wanted to say something with his eybrowns.

'' How fast does that work with you ? '' he laughed loud out.

 My face turned to red. Onew gave Key a look and hen he stares at me again. '' Can i take him home. He is mine already.'' now he patted my head.

I was honord that Onew likes me so fast. Everyone i know likes me because of my cute and innocent appearance.

'' No way, i never give my Taeminie someone else. '' Key kid him.

I look to Onew and saw him sulk and make big puppy eyes.

Now the door opend and 2 boys came in. Key run to the smaller boy and hug him. I think that he ist Key boyfreind Jonghyun. And next to him i saw the taller boy again who is smiling to me...

He look very pale, he closes the door and leanst against the wall.

Suddenly he fell to the ground...........

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeaaah Capter 3 is done too. I hope you'll enjoy it and PLEASE leave me a comment or suscribe ♥ PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE ~~

Chapter 4 will come tomorrow ^^~

Good Night, sleep well and have nice dreams ♥

here is a picture of Onew and Taemin ;*

http://www.kpopmagazin.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/onew-and-taemin-shinee.jpg