chapter ~ 10

~TAEMIN POV~

'' Taemin ? What are you doing ? '' Onew asked and looked very sad and sorrowfull with raised eyebrowns.

I stood up and move fast to the sad looking boy. I hold the Onews hand and smile to him.

'' Nothing is happend Onew hyung,'' I told him and turned my head to Minho,'' We both are together, he is my boyfirend.'' I said.

As I said that my heart break up into many parts and my face turned cold. I saw Minhos face hopeless, full of disapointment and misery. He looks like he lost a family member.

Then I was closer to Onew and I came closer and closer anymore. My eyes were open scince I kissed Onews lips.

Why do I do that ? That wasn't right .. But why did Minho kissed me ? i mean he thougth that we are best friends..

Perhaps he notice that I am not his best friend? Or do he notice that I feel something for him ?

I dont know..

I don't know what he think

I don't know what I think

I don't know what to do

And I don't know how to react...

I left Onews lips and felt a tear on my cheek . I quickly turned back with holding Onew's hand and close the doof behind me.

Now Onew and I were on the loby. We don't speak..

Now we were outside in the garden and sit on the bench.

'' Tae, I have to say something to you..'' Onew begin to make up a conversation.

''Onew.. I'm sorry for the kiss... Please forgive me, but..''

He cut my word,'' Taemin, you shoudn't sorry, I like it. It was beautiful.. And I like you. I think I like you more and more..''

''Onew, it's very difficult to say that to you, but please don't get it personally..'' i tried to speak as he break my sentence again,'' Listen Tae, I know that you doesn't love me and as more as much I know that you love Minho.. and it doesn't matter for me. I want only your near thats absolutlly enough.''

I blushed a bit of the tougth that he likes me. I mean he is beautiful but I like only Minho.

What did he say there ? I can't belive what he say... How the hell he did know that I like Minho hyung?

'' Hyung. How do you know that so right ? '' i asked.

'' Taemin do you really think that I havn't saw te tear on you face during you kiss me ? I know that this kiss was unreal. That you did it only to show Minho you aren't in love with him. Because he should believe that you are his best friend. I know I know.'' he mumbled.

I was very stuggered to hear something by Onew. I even don't know what I should say.

'' Cutie~,'' he picked my cheek '', I want tht you are happy. I never want your misfortune.. So I'll do everthing you told me.'' he said and hugged me hard.

He said that he would do everthing I want ? Okay, I have something to do...

I hope he will agree with my idea and play this little game...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... I can't wait for your comments.. I hope the chapter is okey for you...

I'll update tomorrow, now I'm very tierd because here it is 0.00 am and I have to sleep.

I wish you all a good night and sweet dreams about Taemin and Minho.. ♥ **rummage.in.head**

I love you all so much .. saranghaeeeeee ♥

In Sarang Ebru~^^