chapter ~ 1

~Taemin POV ~

 This morning I woke up with a smile on my face. It's saturday morning and the sun was shining. Today is Key umma's birthday and it would be a perfect day. I get up from mt bed and get dressed. I have an apointment with Key, we bouth want to go shopping in the city, to buy something for tonight. I go in the kitchen and saw my mother cook eggs.

'' Good morning Darling. Come and have a breackfast with me. I've cook you eggs. '' She gave me a warm smile and hug me. I hugged her too.

I was reeeeally hungry, so i sat downt and eat with her. We had a breackbafst and then she went to work. I tidy up the kitchen and then i called Key.

His voice of the other side of the telefone screams formally.

''~Taeeemiiiiiiniiiiiiieeeeee~ Umma is 18 years old noooow. !! '

'' Happy Birthday Umma'' i said with a cute Baby voice.

'' Are you ready my cutie ? '' Key asked with a cerious voice-

'' Yes, i'm finished, where we shall meet ? '' i asked.

'' Come to the park. Where we always sit.''

'' Okey umma, I'll be there in a few minutes. see you later.'' i said.

'' Okey Honey, I'll go out now too. Byeee~''

'' Byeee~'' i said and hang up.

I waer my shoes and get out. At the way to the park i heard music...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know this capter is very very veeeery short, but unhappily i haven't so much time to write.. I'm really busy, but i try to update soone :)

 I hope it'll be okey for you.

 Saranghae Shawols ♥ Please Suscibe and comment. I need all your oppinion to the story.

# EbruShinee.♥ ~^^