chapter ~ 2

~ Taemin POV ~

Then we go to Keys home, it was empty, no one was there already. We put the shopping bags on the table in the kitchen and begun with the preparations.

Now it was 8:30 pm and we was in the kitchen still. Suddenly it rings. I run to open the door. I saw a good-looking guy with brown eyes and dark brown hair.He looked up. In his hands he hold a pink package.

'' Can i come in '' he asked after a while. I blushed.

'' E-ehhh-hhmm... oh sure, come in, i'm Taemin. '' I indroduce myself.

'' Nice to meet you Taemin, my name is Minho.'' he said and shake my hand. His hand was manly like his good building body. He's actually cute and beautiful. Just spotless.

'' Ohh.. Minhoooo~ Wellcome. '' i heard Key's voice from the kitchen. He come to us and hug him. He smiled and say :'' Happy Birthday Key, should i give you your present know or after the birthdaycake ? ''

Key ponder.'' Give it it me after the cake Minho. Thank you, but where is Jonghyun ? '' he asked.

'' Oh he'll come later, he has to do.''

During that conversation i only looked at Minho with open mouth. I think he notice it, but doesn't say something.

'' Just sit down on the sofa , i have to do in the kitchen. '' said Key and go to the kitchen again.

'' I sit towards to Minho and looked only to the ground. I don't know what to say and apparently to has no idea, too. The silent was very unpleasant. I sand up and said. '' E- Errrrrhhh.... i think i'll help Key in the kitchen. ''

He only gave me a view and nod.

As I go fast as I can, i hear his deep voice. '' Taemin, can you bring me a glass of water? '' he asked.

'' Of course, wait I'll bring. '' I said ..

OMG why do he ask me for water ? I mean he could stand up and get it by himself. But he asked me. ME ..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is another chapter for you all.. I hope you'll like it. There is no tension anymore, but it will come. so please be patient and wait.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR OPINION TO THIS CHAPTER OR THIS STORY.

~ Ebru.♥ ^^_