chapter ~ 7

~ TAEMIN POV ~

I opened the door and saw him sleeping. He just looks like an angel, so beautiful and pretty. I steped in and close the door behind me. The door handle fall in the lock and a noise came out.

I gave Minho a look and saw him move in his bed. His hands stroke over bis face. And his eyes opened.

I was frightened that he would scare when he see me, but he only smile likeable.

'' Where are you ?'' he asked me and stod up in the bed.

'' I was outside to accompany the others out. They wait in the loby.'' I said and a fluffy feeling.

'' Who are these people ? Please tell me what role they had in my life ? I know only that you are the most important person for me, my best friend, right ?. But who are the others ? ''

'' Right, '' I lied with a bad feeling,'' They all are just friends.''

What do I do here ? That wasn't right. I can't lie to a person who lost his whole memory.

'' Taemin, do I have to like everyone of my old friends ? '' he asked with innocent eyes.

What did he mean ? I just can't understand that man.

'' No none force you to anything. You can like who you want. That's your life.'' I said and thouth about it,if it was false to said that.

'' Okey, good, couse I don't like the boy who looks like a dinosaur, I think he is very cheeky and intrusive. He gets on my nervs. '' he told me.

As I heard that I got a lump in my throat. Did he tell me that he doesn't like his best friend ? OMO What do I do ?

'' Ah-Ahm-mmm.. He is really nice '' I try to retune from his opinion.

He just shake his head and poud.

'' Taemin, can you please bring me something to eat ? I am hungry.'' he said.

I nod and go out. I search for a nurse but there wasn't one. I went to another station...

~MINHO POV~

'' Taemin, can you please bring me something to eat ? I am hungry.'' I siad.

Taemin nod and go out.

He is so loveable and cute. And someone like him was my best friend ?

OMG I ask me if i loved him.. He has so beauiful hair, eyes, sweet nose, and his LIPS... OMO his lips are so pushy and looks like they taste very well.

When he speek with me, I only study his lips.

Sometimes I asked me how would it feel like...

I wait for 15 minutes but he doesn't came back.

I'm worried about him and decide to go out to look for him. First when I stood up I feel dizzy and giddy.

I looked at the station i stay for him but he was nowhere, so I go to the loby.

I saw the 3 of the just .. The dinosaur ,his diva-friend and another boy. I walked to them and the dinosaur stood up.

'' Minho, do you feel beter know ? '' he asked me. What do he want from me ? I mean we was old friends, but now I don't like him.

'' Listen, I don't know anything about you, so don't bother me. We are just old friend. '' I said and hope that he understand.

Now his friend stood up next to him and hugged him. I had a strict expression on my face.

'' Didn't you remember something in earlier times ? What we've been though.? '' now he has a sad face. I could saw his tears.

'' No, I don't remember, I didn't need to remember because I hate you. Do not run across my way anymore. ! '' I said nastily and turn back.

'' YAAAAAH~ Did you see what you 've done ?'' the diva shout out as I want to go. He looks very angry.

I turned back and saw the smaller boy crying on the shoulder from the diva.

'' That's not my problem !'' i said and go back to my station and in my room to look wether Taemin is there.

And he was. He sit there next to my bed with a tablet of food.

'' Here, I've found something to eat.'' he said and I smiled. He smiled back and I ate something.

''Thank you Taemin'' I said and hugged him.

'' For what ? '' he asked.

'' For everything.'' I said and hugged him harder.

He solve the hug and looked in my eyes.

'' Minho, I do everthing to you, you are my best friend!'' he said and smile.

OMO I can't imagine that he was my best friend. I am sure that I had feeligs for him like now. I want him . I want him so hard !!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey chapter 7 is there.... I'm sooooo sorry to can't update everyday, that make me very sad, but I'm very busy now.

I hope it was doog and you enjoyed.

Please leave me a comment and subscribe ♥

Love you all ♥

Ebru~^^